Wireless File Manager is an app that allows you to manage files on your Android device wirelessly. With Wireless File Manager, you can connect to your computer, your phone’s storage, or a cloud storage service and manage your files from there. You can also create and edit files directly on your Android device.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Wireless File Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Wireless File Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vishnu N K|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Wireless File Manager Andorid App Summary
The Wireless File Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named Vishnu N K. They have the Wireless File Manager in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 194462 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Wireless File Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 1, 2022 was the last date the Wireless File Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the Wireless File Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Wireless File Manager using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Wireless File Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Wireless File Manager using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Wireless File Manager on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Wireless File Manager here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Wireless File Manager for PC
1) Send/Receive files between devices.
2) Browse/save files stored on your Android using any web browser.
3) Includes a file explorer that allows you to browse, open and delete sent files.
4) Send files to external storage device like SD card using any web browser.
5) Dark theme; easy on your eyes.
6) Supports Android Phones, Tablets, Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA), Fire OS and Android TVs.
7) Libraries used: Glide (For displaying images), Firebase, Admob.
8) More info, help @ https://t.me/vishnunkmr
Wireless File Manager App Overview and Details
Transfer and Manage the sent files on your android (Internal Storage, External Storage) using any web browser.
Transfer files between:
✓ Android & Android
✓ Android & Windows
✓ Android & iOS
✓ Android & Mac OS
✓ Android & Linux
✓ Send/Receive files, Browse/Save files stored on your Android using any web browser.
✓ Includes a file explorer that allows you to browse, open and delete sent files.
✓ Send files to external storage device like SD card using any web browser.
✓ Dark theme; easy on your eyes.
✓ Android Phones.
✓ Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA).
✓ Fire OS.
✓ Android TVs. (Remote Friendly)
More info, help @ https://t.me/vishnunkmr
Libraries used: Glide (For displaying images), Firebase, Admob
Whats New In this Wireless File Manager?
Doesn’t need storage permission anymore.
Works on Android 13, Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA).
—Up to previous release—
Use the “Open file manager” button to browse recently transferred files.
Send files to external storage device like SD card, open these sent files on device etc from web UI.
Can open all images in app itself, as required.
Can work on any network connection, any browser.
Report issues @ http://visnkmr.github.io/help
Follow @vishnunkmr on telegram for more info
The Wireless File Manager is a great application that allows you to manage your files wirelessly. It is easy to use and makes transferring files between devices quick and easy. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to easily manage their files.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Wireless File Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Wireless File Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wireless File Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wireless File Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wireless File Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.