IQ, or intelligence quotient, is a measure of a person’s cognitive abilities. It is a score derived from one of several intelligence tests. IQ is used to measure intelligence because it is a score that is not biased by factors such as age, education, and race.
The latest What’s my IQ? 🧠 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
What’s my IQ? 🧠 Andorid App Summary
Klikapp has developed the What’s my IQ? 🧠 for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, What’s my IQ? 🧠 has got over 1713904+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.4 rating and the latest version of it is 3.210406
The latest update of What’s my IQ? 🧠 is Apr 6, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
What’s my IQ? 🧠 App Overview and Details
The average IQ is 100. Have you ever wondered what your IQ is?
Begin our test and find out what is your level of intelligence now!
Before you begin the test please notice that the test is timed. You have 40 minutes to answer 39 questions. The level of difficulty of the questions increases gradually. If you find two logical answers to one question you should choose the simplest answer. You are not rewarded for finishing before time is up – so take your time! Wrong answers do not influence your result – so guess rather than omit a question!
Good luck with the test!
Features of What’s my IQ? 🧠 for PC
1. Take a test to find out your IQ.
2. The test is timed.
3. The level of difficulty of the questions increases gradually.
4. If you find two logical answers to one question you should choose the simplest answer.
5. Wrong answers do not influence your result – so guess rather than omit a question!
6. The test is 40 minutes long.
7. You are not rewarded for finishing before time is up.
8. There are 39 questions in total.
9. The test is available in English and Spanish.
10. You can pause the test and resume later.
Install “What’s my IQ? 🧠” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the What’s my IQ? 🧠 on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the What’s my IQ? 🧠 app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install What’s my IQ? 🧠.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||What’s my IQ? 🧠 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this What’s my IQ? 🧠?
What’s My IQ is an application that measures your intelligence quotient. It is a fun and easy way to find out how smart you are. The app asks you a series of questions and then calculates your IQ. You can compare your score with others and see how you rank. What’s My IQ is a great way to measure your intelligence and to see how you stack up against others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the What’s my IQ? 🧠 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This What’s my IQ? 🧠 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for What’s my IQ? 🧠 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the What’s my IQ? 🧠. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the What’s my IQ? 🧠.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.