Your IP address is a unique number that identifies your computer on the internet. It is assigned to your computer by your internet service provider (ISP). Your IP address can be used to track your internet activity and identify you online.
The technical specifications of the What is my IP address for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
What is my IP address Andorid App Summary
What is my IP address was developed by Webprovider and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download What is my IP address from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of What is my IP address is 3.02 on Play store with total users of 1192686. The What is my IP address app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the What is my IP address is Jan 24, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the What is my IP address on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install What is my IP address For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the What is my IP address using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the What is my IP address on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for What is my IP address here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||What is my IP address On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of What is my IP address for PC
– Shows your external IP address (IPv4 and IPv6)
– Shows your hostname
– Shows your local IP address
– Shows your gateway and DNS
– Shows the signal strength of your wireless connection (if applicable)
What is my IP address App Overview and Details
This app will give you information about your current IP address.
– external IP (IPv4 + IPv6)
– local IP
– gateway, DNS
– (for wireless connection) signal strength graph
Whats New In this What is my IP address?
The IP address application is a useful tool for obtaining information about an IP address. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about an IP address. The app is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to obtain information about an IP address.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the What is my IP address on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This What is my IP address to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for What is my IP address and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the What is my IP address. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the What is my IP address.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.