A sound level meter, also known as a sound level meter, is an instrument used to measure the sound pressure level of a sound. It is also known as a decibel meter. The instrument usually consists of a microphone, an amplifier, and a display. The microphone is placed in the vicinity of the sound source and the sound pressure level is displayed on the meter.
In this article, we will show you how to download Sound Level Meter For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Sound Level Meter technical specifications first.
Sound Level Meter Andorid App Summary
BOLDEN is the developer of this Sound Level Meter application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 510957+ users of this app. The Sound Level Meter app rating is currently 1.4.3.
It was last updated on Mar 9, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sound Level Meter for PC
-Measure total sound level
-Measure sound level in selected bands
-Measure frequency with maximal level
-Show spectrum of the signal
-Set size FFT
-Set time weighting
-Set frequency weighted response
-Enter a correction
|App Name:||Sound Level Meter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Sound Level Meter For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sound Level Meter on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sound Level Meter and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Sound Level Meter andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Sound Level Meter App Overview and Details
This application, can determine the total noise level, and be used as a spectrum analyzer for the microphone signal.
Rate the quality of the microphone bandwidth of your device, using a spectrum analyzer.
Determine the dynamic range of the sound in different frequency bands.
It can be used as a VU-meter in FAST mode and as a RMS-meter in SLOW mode time weighting.
Available user equalizer, for microphone calibration to get more accurate results.
Support bluetooth handsfree microphone.
This app allows you to measure:
– the total sound level
– sound level in selected bands ( size band one or 1/3 octave)
– minimum & maximum level of the measurement period
– measuring of frequency with maximal level.
– shows the spectrum of the signal.
This App allows set next properties:
– size FFT 4096 or 8192 ( frequency resolution 10,7 Hz or 5,4 Hz )
– Fast or Slow time weighting ( t = 1 sec and 0,125 sec )
– enable A, C, or ITU-R 468 frequency weighted
This App allows you to enter a correction (calibration) AFC, to account for the uneven frequency response of the microphone and recording device path.
This App not guarantee accurate readings which can be used for scientific measurements, as the device can be carried with dynamic signal processing
(automatic gain control,limiter NR), which not controlled by the program.
Whats New In this Sound Level Meter?
Work on bug 504, on Android devices Nougat (7.0)
Overall, the sound level meter app is a very useful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use and can provide accurate readings of sound levels in a variety of settings. This app can be helpful for both personal and professional use, and is a great option for anyone who needs to measure sound levels regularly.
This concludes our article on Sound Level Meter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Sound Level Meter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Sound Level Meter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sound Level Meter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sound Level Meter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sound Level Meter.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.