Google Photos provides a quick and easy way to store, manage, and share your photos and videos. With Google Photos, you can access your photos and videos from any device, and share them with anyone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Slideshow for Google Photos for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Slideshow for Google Photos For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Slideshow for Google Photos on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Slideshow for Google Photos, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Slideshow for Google Photos app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Slideshow for Google Photos Andorid App Summary
Under the Entertainment category on Google Play store, Slideshow for Google Photos has over 145403 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Mukacho Apps has developed the Slideshow for Google Photos and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.5.2.
Until this latest version, Slideshow for Google Photos has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.9. This latest version was last updated on Jul 20, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Slideshow for Google Photos on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Slideshow for Google Photos On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mukacho Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Slideshow for Google Photos for PC
1. Slideshow for Google Photos can set slideshow of your albums from Google Photos as Android TV’s screen saver.
2. Slideshow for Google Photos can play slideshow of your Google Photos albums and set it as Android/Google TV’s screen saver.
3. Select Albums (Multiple albums or All photos)
4. Add Overlay (Widget, clock, description of photo, creation time of photo and filename of photo)
5. Display order of slideshow
6. Animation at the time of picture switching
7. Scale Type
8. Switching interval of slideshow
Slideshow for Google Photos App Overview and Details
Slideshow for Google Photos can set slideshow of your albums from Google Photos as Android TV’s screen saver.
Slideshow for Google Photos can play slideshow of your Google Photos albums and set it as Android/Google TV’s screen saver.
**Before using this app, please create albums of Google Photos.**
** Screen saver is not available on all models. **
** Google Photos requires Google account and internet connection. **
** Enable Settings **
– Select Albums (Multiple albums or All photos)
– Add Overlay (Widget, clock, description of photo, creation time of photo and filename of photo)
– Display order of slideshow
– Animation at the time of picture switching
– Scale Type
– Switching interval of slideshow
– Brightness collection of photos
Whats New In this Slideshow for Google Photos?
– Add function of start slideshow (not screen saver).
– Fix the bugs.
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Google Photos application. It was easy to use and allowed me to keep all of my photos in one place. The slideshow feature was a great way to show off my photos and I loved being able to share them with friends and family. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to keep their photos organized.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Slideshow for Google Photos of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Slideshow for Google Photos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Slideshow for Google Photos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Slideshow for Google Photos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Slideshow for Google Photos.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.