PT-Helper Pro is a time-saving app for physical therapists. It enables them to manage their patients’ care more effectively and efficiently. With PT-Helper Pro, therapists can easily track their patients’ progress, manage their appointments, and create customized treatment plans. Additionally, PT-Helper Pro provides therapists with access to a wealth of resources and information, including clinical guidelines and best practices.
Installing and using the PT-Helper Pro for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
PT-Helper Pro Andorid App Summary
PT Helper LLC has developed the PT-Helper Pro application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. PT-Helper Pro has over 2985 users with a great 4.4 rating overall. The latest version of PT-Helper Pro is currently 2.5.2.
The latest upstate time of the PT-Helper Pro is Feb 26, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the PT-Helper Pro on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
PT-Helper Pro App Overview and Details
PT-Helper Pro consists of exercises recommended by physical therapists and wellness professionals for the ankle, back, elbow, hip, knee, neck, shoulder and wrist. Keep your physical therapists and fitness assigned exercise program with you at all times by adding exercises into your Favorites list.
Download your physical therapist’s prescribed exercises using the HEP Keycode provided to you by your therapist from PT-Connect. Your assigned exercises will appear on the front page underneath your therapist’s company name.
Enabling Sync Results will send your completed exercise information back to your therapist to keep them informed on your progress.
PT-Helper Pro helps you follow through with your home exercises for quicker recovery from your injuries and ailments with improved mobility.
Animated exercise programs to lead you through your Favorite exercises
Multiple illustrations within each exercise to clearly show proper exercise form
Written exercise description
Timers for hold and recovery times to pace your exercises
Repetition and Set counters
Create your own list of Favorite exercises
Specify Hold, Recovery and Rest times for each exercise
Specify Repetitions, Sets, Weights, and Exercise Band color for each exercise
PT-Helper Pro is designed to help you overcome these common issues with doing physical therapy exercises at home:
Losing your exercise papers and not remembering which exercises you need to do
Not understanding the exercise images that are part of the handout
Not having your exercise papers when you have time to do your exercises
Losing track of your repetitions
Losing track of how long to hold each set
PT-Helper Pro does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physical therapist or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Features of PT-Helper Pro for PC
1. PT-Helper Pro includes a variety of exercises for the ankle, back, elbow, hip, knee, neck, shoulder and wrist.
2. Follow your physical therapist’s prescribed exercises using PT-Helper Pro.
3. Sync your results with your therapist to keep them updated on your progress.
4. Easily customize your exercises to fit your needs.
5. Choose your favorite exercises and set timers for hold and recovery times.
6. Track your repetitions and sets.
7. Keep your exercises with you at all times with the Favorites list.
8. Get animated exercise programs to help you through your exercises.
9. Understand the exercises with clear illustrations and written descriptions.
10. Know that PT-Helper Pro is designed to help you overcome common barriers to doing physical therapy exercises at home.
|App Name:||PT-Helper Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PT Helper LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Feb 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install PT-Helper Pro On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing PT-Helper Pro on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the PT-Helper Pro. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the PT-Helper Pro, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this PT-Helper Pro?
Bug fixes and updates
PT-Helper Pro is a great application that can help physical therapists and their patients. PT-Helper Pro makes it easy to track patients’ progress and keep notes on their treatment. The application is also very easy to use, which makes it perfect for both therapists and patients. PT-Helper Pro is a great tool for physical therapists, and I highly recommend it.
Did the guide help you download and install the PT-Helper Pro for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the PT-Helper Pro, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This PT-Helper Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PT-Helper Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PT-Helper Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PT-Helper Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.