Proxynel is a proxy app that lets you browse the internet and use blocked websites such as Facebook, YouTube, and WhatsApp in your country. It also protects your privacy by hiding your IP address.
Our goal is to help you get the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Proxynel: unblock sites proxy Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy is Golzak and they’ve done a great job at keeping Proxynel: unblock sites proxy simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy under Tools of Play Store. Proxynel: unblock sites proxy’s latest version is 6.0.9 with an impressive user base of over 22528841. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Proxynel: unblock sites proxy.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy is Jun 5, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Proxynel: unblock sites proxy App Overview and Details
How to unblock all websites now even If you believe you can’t or don’t know how!
If you want to start browsing blocked websites in your country, but you don’t know how, here’s some good news:
Proxynel is an online proxy browser app for Android. It can unblock websites, change your IP and keep you anonymous online.
Why you need Proxynel? Because:
● You can unblock websites in any location.
● You can protect your online privacy.
● You can unlock your school’s WiFi.
● You can access websites in Indonesia, UAE, Saudi Arabia and in many more countries.
● Truly unlimited, no bandwidth or speed limitations
● Anonymous: browsing while hiding your IP.
● Fast: open the app, unlock and browse. Just like that!
But there’s more to this little app than “just” proxy. Here’s just a fraction of what you’re getting…
Choose your location
You can change your IP to be located in the US, UK, Canada or keep it random with our easy to use location switcher.
No logs policy
We don’t store users’ data on our servers to make sure it is safe and locked away from authorities.
Dynamic IP switching
Proxynel assigns you automatically and dynamically a new IP every time the proxy browser makes a request to the internet, so you will always stay anonymous and untraceable on the internet!
Unblock social media websites
You can unblock Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Netflix, etc..
Proxy OFF mode
You can use the app just like a normal browser by turning the proxy OFF.
So, how does it work?
Proxynel routes your traffic through multiple server locations like: USA, France, UK, Amsterdam, Canada, etc… So there are no footprints left behind while browsing using our app, making it the perfect solution to escape government surveillance.
Features of Proxynel: unblock sites proxy for PC
1. Proxynel is an online proxy browser app for Android that can unblock websites in any location.
2. It can also protect your online privacy and unlock your school’s WiFi.
3. You can access websites in countries like Indonesia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and more.
4. Proxynel is secure, truly unlimited, and anonymous.
5. You can change your IP location to the US, UK, Canada, or keep it random.
6. The app has a no logs policy to ensure user privacy.
7. Proxynel assigns you a new IP every time you use the proxy browser.
8. You can unblock social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
9. The proxy OFF mode allows you to use the app like a normal browser.
10. Proxynel routes your traffic through multiple server locations for added privacy.
Whats New In this Proxynel: unblock sites proxy?
Download & Install Proxynel: unblock sites proxy For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Proxynel: unblock sites proxy on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Proxynel: unblock sites proxy On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Overall, Proxynel is a handy proxy application that does exactly what it promises – unblocks websites. The user interface is simple and straightforward, and the app worked perfectly for us. We were able to access all the websites we wanted, without any issues. Highly recommended!
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Proxynel: unblock sites proxy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Proxynel: unblock sites proxy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.