PL’ACE is a new coworking and coliving space in the heart of Barcelona. We offer an inspiring and collaborative environment for entrepreneurs, professionals and creatives to work and live. Our members have access to a range of amenities and services, including coworking desks, private offices, meeting rooms, a shared kitchen and living space, and a range of events and programming.
Our goal is to help you get the PL’ACE for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
PL’ACE Andorid App Summary
The developer of the PL’ACE is SPARTED and they’ve done a great job at keeping PL’ACE simple yet highly interactive. You can find the PL’ACE under Educational of Play Store. PL’ACE’s latest version is 3.15.1 with an impressive user base of over 37. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love PL’ACE.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the PL’ACE is Oct 15, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the PL’ACE on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
PL’ACE App Overview and Details
This App is your day to day tool to keep top of mind what you learn during your last training session
Every day, improve your knowledge and you’ll soon become an expert. Win points and badges to reach the top of the leaderboard.
With this app, play 3 minutes a day and learn any where, any time on your smartphone.
> MANY QUESTIONS AND THEMES
Answer new questions everyday in numerous categories!
> SHARE YOUR ADVENTURE
Invite colleagues and friends to join and compete with you
> IMPROVE YOUR RANK
Compare your results with friends and more
Features of PL’ACE for PC
– Daily learning tool
– Improve knowledge and skills
– Play 3 minutes a day
– Numerous categories of questions
– Share with colleagues and friends
– Compare results with others
Whats New In this PL’ACE?
Download & Install PL’ACE For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the PL’ACE app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the PL’ACE app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the PL’ACE will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed PL’ACE on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||PL’ACE On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
PL’ACE has been a wonderful opportunity to get to know new people, learn about different cultures, and explore new places. I have enjoyed every minute of it and am so grateful for this experience.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the PL’ACE for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the PL’ACE, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This PL’ACE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PL’ACE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PL’ACE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PL’ACE.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.