PJ Vision is a photography and video production company that specializes in creating unique and creative content for brands and businesses. We believe that great visuals are key to telling your story and capturing your message, and our team is dedicated to creating the highest quality content possible. Whether you need a new website video, a social media campaign, or a corporate presentation, PJ Vision can help you bring your vision to life.
This article is all about helping you get to know the PJ Vision for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||PJ Vision On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Phillip Jeffries|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||House & Home|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
PJ Vision Andorid App Summary
The PJ Vision was developed by the popular developer agency named Phillip Jeffries. They have the PJ Vision in the House & Home category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 300 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With PJ Vision latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 7, 2022 was the last date the PJ Vision was updated with new features. If you want to use the PJ Vision on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the PJ Vision using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download PJ Vision For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the PJ Vision using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the PJ Vision on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for PJ Vision here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of PJ Vision for PC
1. View wallcoverings in augmented reality
2. Browse wallcoverings by color
3. View wallcoverings on your walls
4. Order samples and wallcovering
5. Save your favorites
6. Save and share images of your covered walls
7. View wallcoverings by new
8. View wallcoverings by category
9. View wallcoverings by collection
10. Check stock and pricing
PJ Vision App Overview and Details
See the full potential of your walls.
The new Phillip Jeffries app uses augmented reality to help view wallcoverings, to scale, on your walls. Try different designs, colors, and textures to find the perfect one.
Browse wallcoverings by new, category, collection, and color.
View wallcoverings on your walls – see color, scale, and seaming.
Order samples and wallcovering and check stock and pricing.
Save your favorites so you always know where to find them.
Save and Share images of your covered walls.
Whats New In this PJ Vision?
Fixed issues with links going from website to app.
In conclusion, PJ Vision is an excellent application that can help you keep track of your vision health. The app is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track of their vision health.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the PJ Vision of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This PJ Vision to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PJ Vision and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PJ Vision. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PJ Vision.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.