Picture Puzzles are a fun and popular way to kill some time. They can be found in magazines, newspapers, and online. They can range in difficulty from very easy to extremely challenging. The object of the game is to find the hidden objects or pictures in the puzzle.
The latest Picture Puzzles for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Picture Puzzles Andorid App Summary
JY GAME has developed the Picture Puzzles for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Picture Puzzles has got over 2266+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 0.0.4
The latest update of Picture Puzzles is Nov 13, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Picture Puzzles App Overview and Details
Can you spot all the differences between two pictures? Focus on the details and train your brain!
-Compare the two pictures and find out all the differences
-Click and select the difference
-you can zoom out on the picture
-Remember to finish in a limited amount of time
Features of Picture Puzzles for PC
-Differences are highlighted
-Can compare two pictures side-by-side
-Can zoom in and out
Install “Picture Puzzles” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Picture Puzzles on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Picture Puzzles app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Picture Puzzles.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Picture Puzzles On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||JY GAME|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Picture Puzzles?
Picture Puzzles is a great application for keeping your mind active and improving your cognitive skills. The puzzles are challenging and engaging, and the app has a great selection of puzzles to choose from. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking for a fun and challenging way to keep their mind active.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Picture Puzzles for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Picture Puzzles to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Picture Puzzles and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Picture Puzzles. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Picture Puzzles.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.