The PG Race is an annual event that takes place in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country. The race begins and ends in the town of Gettysburg, and takes runners on a scenic tour of the area’s rolling hills and picturesque countryside. The event is open to runners of all ages and abilities, and features a variety of race distances to choose from, including a 5k, 10k, half marathon, and full marathon. The PG Race is a popular event, and draws runners from all over the country. The race is well organized and well supported, with plenty of aid stations and support crews along the course. The event is also well timed, and offers runners a chance to set a new personal best. The PG Race is
We will help you download the PG Race for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install PG Race on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install PG Race on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for PG Race on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the PG Race as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||PG Race On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Indy Flyer|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
PG Race Andorid App Summary
Indy Flyer is the developer of the PG Race, and they have the app under the Sports of Google Play Store. The latest version of the PG Race from them is null with over 462 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the PG Race is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the PG Race is Jun 9, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the PG Race on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
PG Race App Overview and Details
PG Race is a free system that allows paraglider and hang glider pilots to set up race to goal tasks by themselves.
PG Race enables you to :
1) View tasks, either shared locally, via QR code, or downloaded from PG Race
2) Design & edit new tasks, then share them via PG Race
3) See which other pilots have already entered different live tasks.
4) Activate tasks on particular days.
5) Enter a live (activated) Task.
6) Submit IGC flight track files to PG Race for automatic scoring.
7) View and share task race results using Time Based Scoring (TBS).
Features of PG Race for PC
1. View tasks, either shared locally, via QR code, or downloaded from PG Race
2. Design & edit new tasks, then share them via PG Race
3. See which other pilots have already entered different live tasks.
4. Activate tasks on particular days.
5. Enter a live (activated) Task.
6. Submit IGC flight track files to PG Race for automatic scoring.
7. View and share task race results using Time Based Scoring (TBS).
Whats New In this PG Race?
V104 9 June 2022
Support for e-ink tablets (such as Hisense A5 and Onyx Boox), with a new light theme option for the settings menu.
From the results view, it is now possible to convert all of the IGCs for a task to a single KML for viewing in Google Earth.
Thank you for your interest in the PG Race! We are excited to have you on board and cannot wait to see you at the starting line. The PG Race is sure to be an amazing experience, and we hope you will join us for many more races in the future.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the PG Race? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This PG Race to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PG Race and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PG Race. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PG Race.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.