PF-L Assist is a productivity tool that helps you to manage your time and tasks. It is an online service that helps you to stay organized and focused on your work. PF-L Assist offers a variety of features that allow you to customize your experience and improve your productivity.
This article is all about helping you get to know the PF-L Assist for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download PF-L Assist For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the PF-L Assist on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the PF-L Assist using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for PF-L Assist so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the PF-L Assist on your computer.
|App Name:||PF-L Assist On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||株式会社 ビクセン|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 10, 2019|
|Get it On:|
PF-L Assist Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the PF-L Assist in the Education category. You can download and install PF-L Assist on your Android phone from there. 株式会社 ビクセン is the developer of PF-L Assist who made this app.
1.2.3 is the latest version of PF-L Assist that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 8865. Plus, you’ll see that PF-L Assist has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of PF-L Assist, which is Jan 10, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install PF-L Assist on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of PF-L Assist for PC
finish the process by simply following the on-screen instructions.
1. The PF-L Assist app is free to download.
2. The app helps you to set your polar axis alignment scope.
3. The app is usable in both the northern and southern hemisphere.
4. The app orientates the scale and position of stars in real time.
5. The app automatically computes the orientation of the scale and position of stars according to the date, time and site of your observation.
6. An image of the field of view seen though the polar alignment scope at the time of observation is indicated on the screen of your smartphone or tablet.
7. The app is available for both the northern and southern hemisphere.
8. The app eliminates stars adjacent to the one you are targeting, making it easier to identify the position of the stars you want.
9. After confirming the position of the stars with the app, it is easier to polar align your PF-L scope.
10. For beginners and those unfamiliar with the polar alignment scope, the app makes the polar alignment process easier by providing on-screen instructions.
PF-L Assist App Overview and Details
The PF-L Assist is a free app for smartphones and tablets in order to support polar axis setting which is basic to your equatorial mount.
The PF-L Assist app makes it possible to set the field of view of your polar alignment scope PF-L II at the specific date and time of your observation. (It is usable in both the northern and southern hemisphere.)[Functions] Orientation of the scale and position of starts are indicated in real time.
The orientation of the scale and the position of the stars are computed automatically in accordance with the date, time and site of your observing session. An image of the field of view seen though the polar alignment scope at the time of observing is indicated on the screen of your smartphone or tablet. It is available for both the northern and southern hemisphere (Automatic or manual operation are available).
Adjacent stars of no relevance to the polar alignment are not indicated in the imaginary field of view so that you can instantly recognize the position of the stars you want.
After you confirm the position of the stars with the app, it is easier to polar align your PF-L scope.[How to use] Usage in the northern hemisphere is shown as an example.
(1) Start up the app.
(2) While looking through the polar alignment scope, turn the scope’s scale so that it comes to the same orientation as the scale indicated on the screen of the app.
(3) The direction of the scope’s scales is parallel to the scale on the app.
(4) Bring Polaris to the designated position on the scale in the field of view of the polar alignment scope by adjusting the equatorial mount in azimuth and/or altitude directions and finish the polar alignment setting.
For beginners and those who are unfamiliar with the polar alignment scope, it may take time to set up the equatorial mount. The polar alignment requires a process that matches the reticle with the actual rows of stars by turning the polar alignment scope. The app enables you to simplify this process and quickly advance to the polar alignment by Polaris.
Vixen’s polar alignment scopes are designed to align the equatorial mount using Polaris and two reference stars named Delta UMi and 51 Cep to increase accuracy of the polar alignment (in the northern hemisphere). If the above two reference stars are added to your polar alignment, you will increase the setting accuracy and tracking precision.
These two reference stars are less bright than Polaris and may be difficult to find. Using the app you will find it easier to locate the two reference stars. Assisting the polar alignment, the PF-L Assist app is a highly convenient app for those who use an equatorial mount first time.[Enlargement] The imaginary field of view of the polar alignment scope on the app is enlarged and you can easily check the position of the stars. [Night vision] Switching ON the night vision mode in the setting screen will turn the screen of the app to illuminate in red, which allows you to keep your eye’s sensitivity in night observing. [Support page] Help, support page is provided in the setup menu. The support page links you to the Vixen web site.
Whats New In this PF-L Assist?
Approval for acquisition of location information was changed to be made in app.
PF-L Assist is a valuable application that provides users with a variety of features to improve their productivity. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of helpful tools. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to improve their productivity.
That’s it! That’s how you download PF-L Assist on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This PF-L Assist to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PF-L Assist and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PF-L Assist. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PF-L Assist.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.