In the United States, one in four adults is considered obese, and childhood obesity rates have tripled in the past 30 years. Physical education is one way to help combat the obesity epidemic, and PE coaches are on the front lines of this effort.
PE coaches work with students to help them develop healthy habits that will last a lifetime. They teach students how to stay active and eat healthy, and they help students develop the skills they need to be physically active for life.
PE coaches also work with school administrators and other faculty members to create a supportive environment for physical activity. They help create policies that make it easier for students to be physically active, and they work to make physical education a priority in the school curriculum.
We will help you download the PE Coach 2 for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install PE Coach 2 on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the PE Coach 2 on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the PE Coach 2, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the PE Coach 2, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the PE Coach 2 appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the PE Coach 2 by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the PE Coach 2 on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||PE Coach 2 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
PE Coach 2 Andorid App Summary
US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is the developer of the PE Coach 2, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the PE Coach 2 from them is 1.1.5 with over 23348 users under the hood. With a 3.4 rating, the PE Coach 2 is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the PE Coach 2 is Aug 4, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the PE Coach 2 on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
PE Coach 2 App Overview and Details
PE Coach is designed to be used during therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) with a health professional who is trained in Prolonged Exposure (PE) therapy. The app will guide you through the exercises assigned by your therapist and allows you to track and record your progress. In addition, the app provides techniques such as controlled breathing that will help you tolerate and decrease your distress. PE Coach will help you remember and track your upcoming therapy sessions. You will be able to audio record your sessions directly onto your phone so you can review them later as part of your treatment.
By itself this app is not sufficient to treat PTSD. However, those who are receiving PE treatment can work together with their therapist to use the tools in this app.
PE Coach was created by VA’s National Center for PTSD.
Features of PE Coach 2 for PC
-Created by VA’s National Center for PTSD
-Guides you through exercises assigned by your therapist
-Allows you to track and record your progress
-Provides techniques such as controlled breathing that will help you tolerate and decrease your distress
-Will help you remember and track your upcoming therapy sessions
-Audio records your sessions directly to your phone so you can review them later as part of your treatment
Whats New In this PE Coach 2?
– Auto Backup is now enabled. This includes session recordings. To confirm your device’s backup status, open your device’s Settings app, then go to the Backup section.
– Reminders should now fire reliably when the device is in power saving mode. However, due to Android constraints, if multiple reminders are scheduled within 15 minutes of each other, some of them may be delayed.
– Adaptive icon
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
I am confident that I have the skills and experience to be an excellent PE Coach. I have a strong passion for physical education and working with children. I am excited to be able to use my skills to help children learn and grow in a fun and safe environment. I am confident that I can be an asset to your program and I look forward to the opportunity to be a part of your team. Thank you for your consideration.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the PE Coach 2? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This PE Coach 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PE Coach 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PE Coach 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PE Coach 2.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.