I have always been interested in renewable energy and the environment, so when I was given the opportunity to install a solar panel system on my house, I jumped at the chance. I did a lot of research on solar panels and the best way to install them on my house. I also looked into the cost of a solar panel system and the rebates and tax credits available. After getting all the information I needed, I installed a 12 panel solar system on my roof. The panels generate about 2,500 watts of power, which is more than enough to meet my needs. I am very happy with my solar panel system and I know that I am doing my part to help the environment.
So, you want to download the My Solar Panel for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
My Solar Panel Andorid App Summary
The My Solar Panel is listed under the Productivity category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the My Solar Panel is NRG Labs. The current version of My Solar Panel is MSP v.2.2.20 with a total user count of 1132 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Apr 20, 2022 was the last date the My Solar Panel was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download My Solar Panel For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the My Solar Panel on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the My Solar Panel to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for My Solar Panel. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the My Solar Panel on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the My Solar Panel on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||My Solar Panel On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NRG Labs|
|Latest Version:||MSP v.2.2.20|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My Solar Panel App Overview and Details
If you are planning to invest in a Photovoltaic solar installation for your home or any other commercial and non-commercial use, you have the right tool to advise you on the feasibility of your desired solar power system. You will be able to get the best performance results for any desired location and configuration. This app will help you in the process of decision making for installation of a PV System.
With My Solar Panel you will gain enormous flexibility for designing your photovoltaic panels, solar power inverter and all other PV equipment. You can make your configuration according to your needs and set your PV system on any desired location on the map.
⭐⭐⭐ Premium version features ⭐⭐⭐
– Available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Polish
– Tracking options for your PV system
– Current weather information for all desired locations
– Split system design with 2 arrays
– Real-time Solar PV Simulator
– Shading model for calculation of self-shading losses between strings
– Additional map tools (compass, satellite view)
– Tool for calculation the number of panels needed for your system with specific characteristics of the panels
– No adds and much more.
* All in one app
My Solar Panel is your assistant which offers you a various palette of parameters for any desired location on the map. It provides:
– Monthly irradiance
– Optimal tilt angle
– Monthly and daily optimal tilt angles
– Optimal orientation
– Annual electricity generation
– Monthly electricity generation
– Total area of all panels
– Number of panels needed for your desired system – available two options
– Total land area for your desired system
– Payback period in years for your desired system
– Capacity factor of your system
– Energy degradation in 25-years period
– Avoided CO2 emissions
– Levelized cost of electricity
– Energy yield
– Optimization module with comparison option
– Shading module for calculation of self-shading losses from solar array.
– Real time Solar PV Simulator for electricity generation…and much more.
* Easy to use
– Simple and user-friendly interface.
– Three steps approach: choose a location, design your system, see the results.
* Designing your solar power system
For better flexibility and appropriateness of the users, depending on their background, the model requires several input parameters, which are divided in two categories – Basic and Advanced data.
– Installed power of your PV System
– Tilt angle of the panels
– Orientation of the panels
– Average electricity price of your bill or average electricity sell price (market, PPA, etc.)
– Photovoltaic panels (photovoltaic modules) efficiency
– Solar power inverter efficiency
– solar power system cost in USD per installed kW, including solar panel cost, solar power inverter cost and all other solar installation cost
– Degradation rate of the PV modules
* Optimize your results
– Find out the optimal tilt angle and orientation
– Find out monthly tilt angles
– Minimize your shading losses
– Compare you results
* Explore the other possibilities
– Check the shading losses of your system
– Check the sunrise and sunset for any time of the year
– Check the sun position for any time of the year
– And much more…
* Get more than an app
– Our goal is not only to help you find the best output for your PV System, but also to help you explore the possibility of the solar power as an unlimited source of energy and to encourage you in making a very minor impact on the climate change.
– Whenever you need help for designing your PV System or interpretation of the data, open the user manual from the app (help option) or just contact us.
Terms and Conditions link: https://sites.google.com/view/pvfterms/home
Features of My Solar Panel for PC
Whats New In this My Solar Panel?
✔ Generation of PDF Reports
✔ Now available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Russian and Portuguese
✔ Added options for PV tracking systems
✔ Added current weather information for all desired locations
✔ Added detailed financial analysis
✔ Performance improvements
✔ Minor bug fixes
Thank you 😊
After using My Solar Panel for a period of time, I have found that it is a very useful tool. It is easy to use and helps me to save money on my electric bill. I would definitely recommend this application to others.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the My Solar Panel on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This My Solar Panel to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Solar Panel and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Solar Panel. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Solar Panel.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.