I am an average person who has to manage their expenses. I have a job and I have to pay my bills. I also like to go out and have a good time. How do I do it all and still have money left over? This is what my blog is all about. I will track my expenses for a month and share what I learn. I hope that by doing this, I can help others learn how to manage their money better.
Do you know the technical specifics of My Expenses for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
My Expenses Andorid App Summary
The My Expenses application developer is Michael Totschnig. They listed the My Expenses under the Finance category on Play Store. The latest user count of the My Expenses is more than 1087894. With a 4.6, the latest 3.4.5 of the My Expenses is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the My Expenses is Sep 6, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the My Expenses on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||My Expenses On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Michael Totschnig|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My Expenses Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run My Expenses on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the My Expenses and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for My Expenses on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of My Expenses for PC
other calendar that is synchronized with your device.
– Camera: Pictures of receipts can be captured and stored.
– Contacts: Your contacts can be used to automatically fill in the payee field.
– Location: The current location can be used to prepare a map of your expenses.
My Expenses App Overview and Details
My Expenses keeps track of your expenses and your income, directly on your smartphone and on your tablet.
– Up to five accounts with transfers (also between different currencies)
– Unlimited number of templates and up to three plans for recurring transactions
– Export to QIF and CSV. Import from QIF
– Data can be protected by password or device lock screen
– Theme (dark and light) and font size can be customized
– Reconciliation: Easily compare transaction status with your bank statements
– Homescreen widget and shortcuts for quick data entry
Premium features are unlocked by purchase of one of the following licence keys:
– No ads
– Unlimited number of accounts
– Unlimited number of plans for recurring transactions
– Pie chart: Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days)
– Split transaction: A single transaction can be split into multiple parts (categories and transfers)
– Print the transaction list to a PDF file
– Image attachment: Capture via camera or select from gallery
– All features of Contrib Key
– Cloud synchronization: Data can be synced between multiple devices (Webdav, Dropbox, Google Drive)
– Daily automated backup with optional upload to cloud storage
– Sophisticated, customizable CSV import (spreadsheet applications)
– All features of Extended Key
– Budgeting: Compare your spending to limits you set per category on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
– History chart (Cash flow)
– Scan receipts: Automatically extract amount, date and payee
– Web User Interface
– Unlimited number of templates and plans for split transactions
– Email support with guaranteed response within 2 business days
– Voting right on development roadmap
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
– Calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
– Storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files.
– Internet: Anonymous usage tracking, Crash reports, Cloud synchronization.
– Accounts: Synchronization across devices via cloud services.
Whats New In this My Expenses?
• Budgeting 3.0
• Web User Interface: https
I have enjoyed using the My Expenses application to keep track of my expenses. It is easy to use and has helped me to be more mindful of my spending. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for a way to track their expenses.
Downloading and installing the My Expenses for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This My Expenses to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Expenses and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Expenses. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Expenses.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.