MTB Smart Banking is a mobile banking application that allows users to conduct transactions, such as checking their account balance and making transfers, from their smartphones. The app is available for Android and iOS devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the MTB Smart Banking for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install MTB Smart Banking For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the MTB Smart Banking for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the MTB Smart Banking.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for MTB Smart Banking on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the MTB Smart Banking and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the MTB Smart Banking on your computer right away.
|App Name:||MTB Smart Banking On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mutual Trust Bank Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MTB Smart Banking Andorid App Summary
The MTB Smart Banking was developed by the popular developer agency named Mutual Trust Bank Ltd.. They have the MTB Smart Banking in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.7.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 163409 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With MTB Smart Banking latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 5, 2022 was the last date the MTB Smart Banking was updated with new features. If you want to use the MTB Smart Banking on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the MTB Smart Banking using the emulator later on.
MTB Smart Banking App Overview and Details
Now get 24/7 access to MTB account information and services from your Android phones. MTB Smart Banking is a free service offered to all the MTB customer registered for mobile banking. With the MTB Smart Banking App, you can check your available balances, transfer money to MTB account or other bank using NPSB/BEFTN, perform bKash Transfer, beneficiary addition, mobile recharge, view credit card details, pay credit card bill for both local and international currency, order cheque book and more.
TO ACTIVATE THIS APP IN YOUR DEVICE
– You need to login MTB Internet Banking.
– Click from menu Profile Management-> Activation Request For Mobile Application.
– Enter the device name and login password.
– You will receive the activation pin to your registered mobile no through SMS.
– Open the MTB Smart Banking Android Apps from mobile and enter the user id, password and activation pin (for the first time only).
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
– You must be registered to MTB Internet Banking
– You need to make a request from MTB Internet Banking to use Android App.
– We use the latest online security measures to help protect your money, your personal information and your privacy while banking online with us.
– This service is secured by SSL encryption. Also all data communication is further encrypted by MTB’s own encryption technology. Unregistered device (Smart Phone) cannot be used to login to MTB Smart Banking Android Apps.
– Two factor authentication during transaction
Any questions or concerns please call
24×7 MTB Contact Centre: 16219 or 096040 16219
From overseas: +880 96040 16219
Also you can mail us: [email protected]
Features of MTB Smart Banking for PC
1. Check account balances
2. Transfer money to MTB and other banks
3. View credit card details
4. Pay credit card bills
5. Order cheque books
6. Recharge mobile phones
7. Add beneficiaries
8. Perform bKash transfers
9. Enjoy secure online banking
10. Get 24/7 access to customer service.
Whats New In this MTB Smart Banking?
– Update Security
– Issue Virtual Card
– In-App Notification
– MTB to TAP Fund Transfer
– GP Dealer Collection
– Request Cheque Stop
– Request Positive Pay
– Chequebook Details
– Inward Cheque Details
– Outward Cheque Details
– Card Block
– Card Pin Generation
– Card Activation
– WASA Bill Collection
– NSU Bill Collection
– IUB Bill Collection
– Varendra University Bill Collection
– Sunbeams School Bill Collection
– Top-up Bundle purchase
– Uninstall Previous One
– Bug fixing & UI Improvement
MTB Smart Banking is a mobile application that allows users to manage their finances on the go. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of features that help users stay on top of their finances. With MTB Smart Banking, users can track their expenses, monitor their bank account balances, and make payments. The app also offers a variety of other features, such as a currency converter and a loan calculator. MTB Smart Banking is the perfect app for anyone who wants to stay in
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the MTB Smart Banking of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This MTB Smart Banking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MTB Smart Banking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MTB Smart Banking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MTB Smart Banking.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.