Maps for Minecraft PE is an app for iOS and Android devices that allows you to view Minecraft PE maps on your device. With Maps for Minecraft PE, you can view maps that have been created by other players, and you can also create your own maps and share them with other players.
So, you want to download the Maps for Minecraft PE for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Maps for Minecraft PE Andorid App Summary
The Maps for Minecraft PE is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Maps for Minecraft PE is Ultimate Mobile. The current version of Maps for Minecraft PE is 2.0.0 with a total user count of 7018681 and an overall user rating of 3.6.
Aug 2, 2021 was the last date the Maps for Minecraft PE was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Maps for Minecraft PE For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Maps for Minecraft PE on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Maps for Minecraft PE to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Maps for Minecraft PE. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Maps for Minecraft PE on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Maps for Minecraft PE on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Maps for Minecraft PE On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ultimate Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Maps for Minecraft PE App Overview and Details
Install minecraft world maps on your Android device is now easy than ever with Maps for Minecraft PE
Browse map you like, then press INSTALL, all done. Then you can switch to Minecraft and enjoy your downloaded map from world list.
– One click to install world/ map.
– Free and best maps for multiple players.
– Many categories to choose include hot maps like Skywars, Minigame, Survival, Parkour, Adventure, Creative, PvP Multiplayer..
– Contain exclusive and famous maps like Hunger Games, Redstone, Flying Island, Nexus City, Escape from Prisons, Cops and Bandits..
– Support various MCPE version from 0.13.0+, 0.14.0+, 0.15.0+, 0.16.0+..to 1.0.0,1.1.0,1.2.0+
– Complete guide and support.
– You can submit your own map.
– Weekly update with tons of new maps.
This application does use the internet to load new data, so please be aware of data usage!
This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner.
Features of Maps for Minecraft PE for PC
-One click to install world/map
-Free and best maps for multiple players
-Many categories to choose from, including hot maps like Skywars, Minigame, Survival, Parkour, Adventure, Creative, PvP Multiplayer..
-Contain exclusive and famous maps like Hunger Games, Redstone, Flying Island, Nexus City, Escape from Prisons, Cops and Bandits..
-Support various MCPE versions from 0.13.0+, 0.14.0+, 0.15.0+, 0.16.0+..to 1.0.0,1.1.0,1.2.0+
-Complete guide and support
-You can submit your own map
-Weekly update with tons of new maps
Whats New In this Maps for Minecraft PE?
– Completely remake for better performance and compatibility !!
Maps for Minecraft PE is a fantastic application that provides users with a wide variety of maps to play on. The maps are well designed and provide a great experience for players. The application is easy to use and is a great way to improve your Minecraft experience.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Maps for Minecraft PE on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Maps for Minecraft PE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Maps for Minecraft PE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Maps for Minecraft PE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Maps for Minecraft PE.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.