Maker+Js is a library for creating composable stateful components with React. It’s inspired by Redux and Elm. Maker+Js is small, fast, and easy to use.
Installing and using the Maker+ Js for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Maker+ Js Andorid App Summary
Bees On Web has developed the Maker+ Js application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. Maker+ Js has over 122 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Maker+ Js is currently 1.7.
The latest upstate time of the Maker+ Js is Feb 10, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Maker+ Js on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Maker+ Js App Overview and Details
-Quickly insert guided input commands/functions using voice. All Tasker js functions are now included!
– You can test your Js code within Maker+ Js.
– You can run node js in Maker+ Js, so far you can only use built in modules, but soon you’ll be able to add and use more!
-You can now also fully test Tasker webview code with the tk webview tasker kid add on!
Features of Maker+ Js for PC
3. Quickly insert guided input commands/functions using voice. All Tasker js functions are now included!
4. You can test your Js code within Maker+ Js.
6. You can run node js in Maker+ Js, so far you can only use built in modules, but soon you’ll be able to add and use more!
7.You can now also fully test Tasker webview code with the tk webview tasker kid add on!
|App Name:||Maker+ Js On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bees On Web|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Maker+ Js On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Maker+ Js on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Maker+ Js. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Maker+ Js, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Maker+ Js?
*You can now see live errors of your js code as you code
*Now also flashes errors on upon running making easier to know where the problem is
*Added all tasker Js functions to Guide inputs
*You can now run service from any txt or js file
*You can now run node js code from any js file
Did the guide help you download and install the Maker+ Js for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Maker+ Js, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Maker+ Js to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Maker+ Js and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Maker+ Js. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Maker+ Js.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.