Looking to get in shape but don’t have time to go to the gym? LWB Mobile is the perfect workout solution for you! With a library of workouts that can be done in as little as 10 minutes, LWB Mobile is the perfect workout companion for busy people on the go.
The technical specifications of the LWB Mobile for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
LWB Mobile Andorid App Summary
LWB Mobile was developed by Living Word Broadcast and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download LWB Mobile from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of LWB Mobile is null on Play store with total users of 19758. The LWB Mobile app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the LWB Mobile is Jul 11, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the LWB Mobile on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
LWB Mobile App Overview and Details
This application is a multilingual platform which seamlessly integrates King James Version Holy Bible (or similar translation) with Strong’s Concordance (in English only) and William Branham sermon transcripts.
Additional features include search, streams, translated sermons in Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, German, Russian and Slovak, backup and restore of bookmarks to multiple devices, synchronized audio with sermon text, and bug fixes and optimizations from previous version.
For best results, we recommend you maintain an active internet connection when using this application. Most of the content is also available for offline use.
If you find this application useful, please leave a review. We appreciate your feedback. We trust that this application is a blessing to you. For more information, visit our website at http://www.lwbcast.org/.
Features of LWB Mobile for PC
– King James Version Holy Bible
– Strong’s Concordance
– William Branham sermon transcripts
– Multilingual platform
– Seamless integration of different content
– Offline use
– Bug fixes and optimizations
How To Install & Download LWB Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the LWB Mobile for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the LWB Mobile.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for LWB Mobile on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the LWB Mobile and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the LWB Mobile on your computer right away.
|App Name:||LWB Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Living Word Broadcast|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this LWB Mobile?
– KJV Bible (or translated equivalent), WMB sermon text and audio, search, and videos with subtitles are now available in Chinese, Czech, German, Russian, and Slovak. Swahili is only available with video subtitles
– Backup and restore bookmarks to multiple devices
– Automatic scrolling/synchronizing of sermon text with sermon audio available for some sermons, with plan to add support for additional sermons
Looking for a mobile app to help you manage your life? LWB has you covered! This app is packed with features to help you stay organized and on top of your schedule. From to-do lists to calendars, LWB has everything you need to get your life in order. Plus, the app is completely customizable to fit your unique needs. So why wait? Get LWB today!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the LWB Mobile on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This LWB Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LWB Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the LWB Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LWB Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.