A GPS clock is a clock that uses the Global Positioning System to keep track of the time. GPS clocks are used in a variety of applications, including time-stamping of documents, logging of time-sensitive data, and synchronization of time-based systems.
This article is all about helping you get to know the LW GPS Clock for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||LW GPS Clock On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
LW GPS Clock Andorid App Summary
The LW GPS Clock was developed by the popular developer agency named LED-Lightwell. They have the LW GPS Clock in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 71 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With LW GPS Clock latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 4, 2020 was the last date the LW GPS Clock was updated with new features. If you want to use the LW GPS Clock on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the LW GPS Clock using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download LW GPS Clock For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the LW GPS Clock using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the LW GPS Clock on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for LW GPS Clock here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of LW GPS Clock for PC
1. View device information.
2. GPS synchronization.
3. Time zone settings.
4. DST settings.
5. Change synchronization settings.
6. View synchronization status.
7. View DST status.
8. Change time zone.
9. Change DST.
10. Save synchronization and DST settings.
LW GPS Clock App Overview and Details
Using this application you can view information about the device, the state of GPS synchronization and change the time zone settings & DST
Whats New In this LW GPS Clock?
Overall, the LW GPS Clock application is a useful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use and can be customized to fit the needs of each individual user. The app is reliable and has a user-friendly interface.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the LW GPS Clock of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This LW GPS Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LW GPS Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the LW GPS Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LW GPS Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.