LingQ is an online language learning community where you can learn 42 languages. It offers a variety of features to help you learn, including vocabulary lists, flashcards, audio recordings, and quizzes. You can also connect with other learners to get help and advice.
This article is all about helping you get to know the LingQ – Learn 42 languages for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download LingQ – Learn 42 languages For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the LingQ – Learn 42 languages on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the LingQ – Learn 42 languages using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for LingQ – Learn 42 languages so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the LingQ – Learn 42 languages on your computer.
|App Name:||LingQ – Learn 42 languages On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LingQ Languages Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
LingQ – Learn 42 languages Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the LingQ – Learn 42 languages in the Education category. You can download and install LingQ – Learn 42 languages on your Android phone from there. LingQ Languages Ltd. is the developer of LingQ – Learn 42 languages who made this app.
5.4.12 is the latest version of LingQ – Learn 42 languages that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 792898. Plus, you’ll see that LingQ – Learn 42 languages has a good user rating of 4.4.
You can install the latest version of LingQ – Learn 42 languages, which is Sep 6, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install LingQ – Learn 42 languages on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of LingQ – Learn 42 languages for PC
Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Greek, Norwegian, Latin, Esperanto, Ukrainian, Czech, Romanian, Arabic, Finnish, Hebrew, and Turkish
* 1000s of hours of content with transcripts to help you learn
* Import content from the web to learn from: Netflix shows, YouTube videos, articles, etc.
* Sync your account between the app and the web so you can learn on the go or from a desktop computer
* Learn languages offline and sync up when you get back online
* Track your progress and see how you’re doing with detailed graphs and statistics
LingQ – Learn 42 languages App Overview and Details
Learn languages by immersing yourself in a world of interesting, authentic content!
Learn with LingQ, the smart language app using SRS that can teach you: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Greek, Norwegian, Latin, Esperanto, Ukrainian, Czech, Romanian, Arabic, Finnish, Hebrew, and Turkish.
You can learn a language starting today! Start with easy beginner (A1) lessons but quickly progress into learning languages from interesting, authentic content. Start your language learning journey today!
Our accelerated reader for language learners contains 1000s of hours of lessons, podcasts, books, interviews and more, all with transcript. Our language app even lets you import and learn languages from any content you find on the web! Import Netflix shows, YouTube videos and more and study them as lessons in the app. Use LingQ as an audiobook player and read along to learn a new language. Listen to podcasts and read along.
Listen to lessons and follow along in the text. Look up and learn new words and phrases. Track which words you know and which words are new to you. Watch your vocabulary grow! Track all your language learning activities including listening time, words of reading and more. You will learn a language in no time!
Review and learn vocabulary in context and using SRS (spaced repetition system) review tools. Register your account and have your data synced to our web application so you can start learning languages on the web along with on mobile. The LingQ app also lets you learn languages offline and syncs up when you get back online. This lets you take advantage of dead time and short breaks throughout the day to spend more time learning your new language.
No other app will help you learn languages faster.. LingQ will take you all the way to fluency!
* Study all available languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Dutch, Polish and Greek. (Activate additional beta languages through our web version: Norwegian, Latin, Esperanto, Ukrainian, Czech, Romanian, Arabic, Finnish, Hebrew, Turkish. These languages will then be accessible on the app.)
* Learn a new language using language storytelling, TPRS, and 1000’s of hours of downloadable audio mp3 files all with transcript. Podcasts, audiobooks and more
* Import YouTube videos, Netflix shows and more as lessons
* Look up and learn new vocabulary using integrated dictionary resources
* Review and learn vocabulary using SRS (spaced repetition system)
* Learn new words: Track how many words you know, which words are new & which you are learning
* Keep all your language app statistics including listening and reading time
* Use Playlist to learn a new language: easily play and shuffle all your current lessons
* Sync word data, playlist data and lesson data to the web and across devices
* Start learning languages offline and update data when back online
*Receive notifications for all LingQ learning activities from web or mobile including forum and tutor activities from the web
* Manage and learn all your saved vocab
* See your language learning targets and measure your progress
“Built by language learners for language learners!”
LingQ Co-Founder, Steve Kaufmann, one of the world’s leading polyglots, has learned 19 languages using this approach. Steve is the “Godfather of language learning”
Get language learning tips from Steve at his:
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/lingosteve
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING WITH LINGQ PREMIUM
• Unlimited LingQs – Look up & save all new words and phrases in our reader
• Word Tracking – Track known words, new words to accelerate your learning
• Unlimited Vocab Review: SRS (spaced repetition system)
• Unlimited Imports – Import & study text from the web
• 50% off Tutoring on the web
You can also visit us on www.lingq.com
Whats New In this LingQ – Learn 42 languages?
– Improvements to onboarding;
– Better library experience;
– More accurate audio listening times tracking;
– Improvement to course navigation (start or continue button);
– Fix to streak popup sometimes freezing;
– UI fixes;
– Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
After using LingQ for a while, I can say that it is an amazing application for learning languages. It has helped me learn new vocabulary and grammar structures for the languages that I am studying. What I like best about LingQ is that it makes learning fun and easy. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn a new language.
That’s it! That’s how you download LingQ – Learn 42 languages on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This LingQ – Learn 42 languages to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LingQ – Learn 42 languages and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the LingQ – Learn 42 languages. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LingQ – Learn 42 languages.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.