If you’re anything like me, you probably find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning. The sound of an alarm clock blaring in your ear is usually enough to send you running back under the covers. Luckily, there’s a new type of alarm clock on the market that might be able to help. It’s called the Light Alarm Clock, and it uses light to wake you up instead of sound.
The Light Alarm Clock is designed to gradually increase the amount of light in your room as you get closer to your wake-up time. This helps your body to naturally wake up, without the need for a blaring alarm clock. In addition to the light alarm, the
Our goal is to help you get the Light Alarm Clock for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Light Alarm Clock Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Light Alarm Clock is sssprog and they’ve done a great job at keeping Light Alarm Clock simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Light Alarm Clock under Tools of Play Store. Light Alarm Clock’s latest version is 1.53 with an impressive user base of over 218247. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.6 shows how people love Light Alarm Clock.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Light Alarm Clock is Nov 14, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Light Alarm Clock on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Light Alarm Clock App Overview and Details
Light Alarm Clock will wake you up gently in the most natural way with light and sound.
– One-time and repeated alarms
– Main alarm sound
– Vibration during main alarm sound
– Pre-alarm sound, that starts before main alarm sound and plays music with increasing volume
– Screen light with increasing brightness. You can choose color of light or set an image instead of color.
– LED camera light
– You can choose multiple tracks for alarm sounds, every time the alarm starts, next track will be played.
– A few options for dismiss/snooze functionality
– Next alarm time widget
All parameters of an alarm can be turned on/off and tuned to suit your needs.
How the application works:
Time that you set for every alarm is the time at which main alarm sound starts. Vibration also starts at this time, if corresponding option is set.
For “pre-alarm sound”, “screen light” and “flash light” you specify time intervals, that mean that this action starts N minutes (specified interval) before main alarm time. For example, if alarm is set for 8:00 and screen light is enabled with interval set to 30 minutes, than screen light starts at 7:30 and main alarm begins to play at 8:00.
If battery level is lower than specified in the app’s settings, then pre-alarm sound and screen light won’t be turned on until main alarm time. You can disable this behaviour in the settings.
Features of Light Alarm Clock for PC
– Pre-alarm sound
– Screen light
– Flash light
– LED camera light
– Multiple alarm sounds
– Dismiss/snooze functionality
– Next alarm time widget
– Battery level indicator
Whats New In this Light Alarm Clock?
Updated alarm screen design. Small improvements and bug fixes.
Download & Install Light Alarm Clock For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Light Alarm Clock app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Light Alarm Clock app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Light Alarm Clock will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Light Alarm Clock on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Light Alarm Clock On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 14, 2019|
|Get it On:|
This alarm clock application is perfect for those who want to start their day with a little bit of light. It features a soft light that gradually increases in brightness, making it the perfect way to wake up peacefully.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Light Alarm Clock for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Light Alarm Clock, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Light Alarm Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Light Alarm Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Light Alarm Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Light Alarm Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.