This article is all about helping you get to know the Learn – Node.js for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Learn – Node.js For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Learn – Node.js on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Learn – Node.js, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Learn – Node.js app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Learn – Node.js Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, Learn – Node.js has over 2742 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Intelitech has developed the Learn – Node.js and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.1.
Until this latest version, Learn – Node.js has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Oct 18, 2018 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Learn – Node.js on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Learn – Node.js On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 18, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Learn – Node.js for PC
3. This App is designed for software programmers who want to learn the basics of Node.js and its architectural concepts.
4. This App will give you enough understanding on all the necessary components of Node.js with suitable examples.
5. Environment Setup
6. First Application
7. REPL Terminal
9. Callbacks Concept
10. Event Loop
Learn – Node.js App Overview and Details
► This App is designed for software programmers who want to learn the basics of Node.js and its architectural concepts. This App will give you enough understanding on all the necessary components of Node.js with suitable examples.✦
【Topics Covered in this App are Listed Below】
⇢ Environment Setup
⇢ First Application
⇢ REPL Terminal
⇢ Callbacks Concept
⇢ Event Loop
⇢ Event Emitter
⇢ File System
⇢ Global Objects
⇢ Utility Modules
⇢ Web Module
⇢ Express Framework
⇢ RESTful API
⇢ Scaling Application
Whats New In this Learn – Node.js?
Node.js is a versatile and powerful platform for developing web applications. It’s easy to learn and use, making it a great choice for beginners. With its vast library of modules and features, Node.js can be used for a wide variety of applications.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Learn – Node.js of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Learn – Node.js to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn – Node.js and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn – Node.js. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn – Node.js.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.