Microsoft Excel is a computer application that is used to create and format spreadsheets. Spreadsheets are grids of cells that can be used to store data, perform calculations, and create charts and graphs. Excel is one of the most popular applications for creating spreadsheets.
The latest Learn MS Excel for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Learn MS Excel Andorid App Summary
qvsoft has developed the Learn MS Excel for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Learn MS Excel has got over 456209+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4.6
The latest update of Learn MS Excel is Sep 21, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Learn MS Excel App Overview and Details
First, we would like to note:
– This is not an official application of Microsoft corporation, it does not have the same function as Microsoft’s MS Excel application! Our application is an application that helps you and your users learn how to master Excel on the computer.
– The data about the lessons on the application is compiled by us from many free sources on the Internet about Learn MS Excel, if you are the owner of such data and content, please contact us in the contact section.
And here is the description of our MS Excel learning app:
Learn MS Excel is the application we created, to help you and the users learn how to use MS Excel in the easiest way, from basic to advanced knowledge.
If you are a student, or someone who often has to work with excel but you are not proficient in how to use it, the Learn MS Excel application can be a useful application for you.
The Learn MS Excel presents you with very detailed lessons, below are the contents and features of the application:
We divide the content into 5 themes:
– Excel Basic: Includes 4 lessons such as: Getting started with Excel, Understanding OneDrive, Creating and Open Wordbooks…..
– Working with Cells and Sheets: Includes 8 lessons such as: Cell Basic, Formatting Cells, Number Formatting, Checking Spelling…..
– Formulas and Functions: Includes 4 lessons: Intro to Formulas, Creating more complex Formulas, function in excel…..
– Working with Data: Includes 8 lessons on: Tables, Chart, Conditional, Sorting, filtering Data…..
– Doing More with Excel includes 5 extended lessons…..
and many more lessons.
The lessons in the Learn MS Excel application will be regularly updated by us.
The Learn MS Excel application is designed to be simple, optimized for many devices, the lessons are clear, scientific, illustrated and easy to use.
Steps to use the app:
– Step 1: Open the application
– Step 2: Choose one of the topics you want to learn about excel
– Step 3: Choose a lesson in your chosen topic
– Finally: Read the lesson carefully, and practice each step in the lesson on your computer.
We’re sorry for the ads on the app, but since ads are our only source of revenue, we hope you won’t mind the ads appearing.
We hope you have a good experience and will learn a lot from our Learn MS Excel application.
Features of Learn MS Excel for PC
lesson you would like to learn.
– Step 4: The application will take you through the step by step instructions on how to do what you want to learn in MS Excel.
1. The application is designed to help users learn how to use MS Excel.
2. The application has content divided into 5 themes: Excel Basic, Working with Cells and Sheets, Formulas and Functions, Working with Data, Doing More with Excel.
3. The content is regularly updated.
4. The application is simple and easy to use.
5. The lessons are clear, scientific, illustrated and easy to follow.
Install “Learn MS Excel” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Learn MS Excel on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Learn MS Excel app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Learn MS Excel.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Learn MS Excel On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 21, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Learn MS Excel?
Fix bugs and update lesson content.
MS Excel is a widely used application for creating and managing spreadsheets. It can be used for a variety of tasks, from simple calculations to complex data analysis. In addition to its functionality, Excel is also a powerful tool for data visualization. With its many features and capabilities, Excel is a valuable tool for any business or individual.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Learn MS Excel for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Learn MS Excel to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn MS Excel and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn MS Excel. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn MS Excel.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.