It was last updated on Jul 16, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
– Totally ad-free
– Designed for beginners and professionals
– Provides some basic programs to improve practical skills
– Online compiler available
|Devoloper Name:||Code Jupiter|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
It is totally ad free so learn without disturbance.
* beginners and professionals. *
This tutorial also provides some basic program to improve your practical skill.
there is also online compiler so you can practice with in your device.
We hope this tutorial can provide better learning. if you have any question about this tutorial then you can contact to our team.
Contact Us :
Our team is happy to help you.
You can contact on [email protected]
Follow Code Jupiter on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/codejupiter
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.