KK Gallery is a contemporary art gallery in Seoul, South Korea. The gallery was founded in 2007 by Kim Kyung-keun. KK Gallery represents a new generation of Korean artists, and specializes in contemporary art, installation art, and video art.
This article is all about helping you get to know the KK Gallery for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install KK Gallery For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the KK Gallery for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the KK Gallery.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for KK Gallery on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the KK Gallery and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the KK Gallery on your computer right away.
|App Name:||KK Gallery On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kailash Prakash Karankal|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
KK Gallery Andorid App Summary
The KK Gallery was developed by the popular developer agency named Kailash Prakash Karankal. They have the KK Gallery in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 464 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With KK Gallery latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 21, 2022 was the last date the KK Gallery was updated with new features. If you want to use the KK Gallery on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the KK Gallery using the emulator later on.
KK Gallery App Overview and Details
KK Gallery is the best android gallery app for photos and videos family uses.
KK Gallery are design in best recent UI screen like password and setting.
KK Gallery is a highly customizable offline photo and file organizer app loved by millions of people all around the world for its great intuitive user experience.
• A beautiful modern gallery with grid and list view pattern.
• We can edit photo – crop, rotate, resize, draw, filters & more.
• No need of internet access needed, giving you more privacy, security and stability.
• Quickly search images, videos & other files like global search option available.
• Open and view many different photo and video types (RAW, SVG, panoramic, GIF etc).
• Lots of ways to filter, group and sort files.
• Available in over 30 languages.
• Mark files as favorites for quick access.
• Security of your photos & videos with a pattern, pin or fingerprint.
• Recover deleted photos & videos from the recycle bin.
• Toggle visibility of files to hide photos & videos.
• Create a customizable slideshow of your files with many options like timing set with time interval.
• Zoom high quality photos, videos and GIFs easily with gestures.
• Easily force portrait or landscape orientation for easy video viewing.
• Quick file share to social media, email or anywhere.
• Create home screen shortcuts or widgets to easily access any file or folder.
• Change photo and video brightness, or volume with vertical gestures.
• Set any image as wallpaper without hassle.
We listen to our users-
Please feel free to reach out to us for any queries/suggestions at [email protected]
We appreciate your kind support and patience. Please feel free to download and have a try.
Features of KK Gallery for PC
– Beautiful and modern gallery app with grid and list view pattern
– Edit photos- crop, rotate, resize, draw, filters, etc
– No internet access needed
– Quick search images, videos, and other files
– View many different photo and video types
– Lots of ways to filter, group, and sort files
– Available in over 30 languages
– Mark files as favorites for quick access
– Security of photos and videos with pattern, pin, or fingerprint
– Recover deleted photos and videos
– Toggle visibility of files to hide photos and videos
– Create a customizable slideshow
– Zoom high quality photos, videos, and GIFs
– Easily force portrait or landscape orientation
– Quick file share
– Create home screen shortcuts or widgets
– Change photo and video brightness or volume
– Set any image as wallpaper
– Listen to users
Whats New In this KK Gallery?
Set any image as wallpaper without hassle.
Fixed saving files on the SD card after editing.
Zoom high quality photos, videos and GIFs easily with gestures.
Couple other UX, translation and performance improvements.
Fixed UI issues.
KK Gallery provides a much needed space for artists to exhibit their work and for the community to come together and appreciate art. I am excited to be a part of this effort and to help grow the gallery into a valuable resource for the community.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the KK Gallery of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This KK Gallery to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KK Gallery and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the KK Gallery. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KK Gallery.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.