KakaoTalk is a messenger application for smartphones developed by Kakao Corporation. The app allows users to send messages and make voice and video calls over the internet. KakaoTalk also offers a number of features unique to the app, including a timeline where users can post updates about their day, and a map which shows users their friends’ locations. As of January 2016, KakaoTalk has over 200 million registered users.
In this article, we will show you how to download KakaoTalk : Messenger For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at KakaoTalk : Messenger technical specifications first.
KakaoTalk : Messenger Andorid App Summary
Kakao Corp. is the developer of this KakaoTalk : Messenger application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 227713777+ users of this app. The KakaoTalk : Messenger app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Aug 22, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of KakaoTalk : Messenger for PC
– Camera: Used for taking profile photos and adding stickers.
|App Name:||KakaoTalk : Messenger On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kakao Corp.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download KakaoTalk : Messenger For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the KakaoTalk : Messenger on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install KakaoTalk : Messenger on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theKakaoTalk : Messenger in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the KakaoTalk : Messenger on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, KakaoTalk : Messenger running on your computer.
KakaoTalk : Messenger App Overview and Details
With more than 150 Million users worldwide, KakaoTalk is a messenger app connecting people and the world. It works across mobile, desktop and wearable devices. Enjoy KakaoTalk anytime, anywhere in real-time!
KakaoTalk is now available on Wear OS
– Check your recent chat history including group chats, 1:1 chats and chats in My Chatroom.
– Respond faster with emoticons and quick reply
– Reply with voice/text/handwriting from wearable devices
※ KakaoTalk on Wear OS must be synced with your KakaoTalk on mobile.
· Simple, fun and reliable messaging in every network
· Make group chats with unlimited number of friends
· See who read your messages with unread count feature
· The easiest way to find new friends across the world who share the same interests
· Enjoy chats anonymously and share your interests, hobbies, and lifestyles
VOICE & VIDEO CALLS
· Enjoy 1:1 or group voice and video calls
· Change your voice with our Talking Tom & Ben voice filters
· Multitask while on voice & video calls
PROFILE & THEMES
· Change and customize your KakaoTalk with official and customized themes
· Create your profile with photos, videos, stickers, music and more!
· A variety of sticker collections that make chatting extra fun
· From popular stickers to the latest stickers, send as many stickers you want with Emotion PLUS
· View events and anniversaries scattered in different chatrooms at a glance
· Our Assistant Jordy will remind you of any upcoming events and help you manage schedules
OTHER AMAZING FEATURES
· Live Talk : real-time live chat and live streaming
· Kakao Channel : exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
· Share your location and more!
※ Access permission guidance
[Required access rights]
– Storage: Used by KakaoTalk to transfer or store photos, videos, and files to the device.
– Phone: Used to maintain the authentication status of the device.
– Contacts: Used to access the device’s address book and add friends
[Optional access rights]
– Camera: Used to provide FaceTalk, photo/video shooting, QR code recognition, and Kakao Pay credit card number recognition functions.
– Microphone: Used to provide voice calls and recording functions such as voice talk, face talk, and voice message.
– Location: Used for location-based services such as sending location information in chat rooms
– SMS: Used to provide basic text app functions
– Bluetooth: Connect wireless audio devices (call, voice message recording/playback, etc)
– Accessibility: Save the user’s ID and password in Talkdrive; enter the ID and the password automatically for log-in.
* You can use the app even if you do not agree to the optional access right.
Contact us at http://www.kakao.com/talk/en/contact
Follow us at http://twitter.com/kakaotalk
Whats New In this KakaoTalk : Messenger?
• Improved My Profile QR
: Check My Profile QR in the Add Friend screen and decorate it with Kakao Friends.
• Improved image editor
: You can draw arrows in the drawing tool or enter texts.
: You can edit photos sent by friends and share them.
• Reaction items have been added to Voice Room.
: Set reaction items and express your feelings.
• More space in the Emoticon Favorites list.
: You can add up to 120 emoticons to the Favorites list.
KakaoTalk is a messenger application that allows users to communicate with each other through text, images, and videos. The app is available for Android and iOS devices, and is free to use. KakaoTalk has been downloaded over 200 million times, and is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world.
This concludes our article on KakaoTalk : Messenger Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or KakaoTalk : Messenger for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This KakaoTalk : Messenger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KakaoTalk : Messenger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the KakaoTalk : Messenger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KakaoTalk : Messenger.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.