When you want speed, you want a Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart. This high-performance machine was designed for serious karters who demand the best. With its advanced suspension and powerful engine, the Vortex KZ Kart will let you fly around the track. So get ready to experience the thrill of Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart racing.
The latest Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart Andorid App Summary
ISEnet has developed the Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart has got over 187+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.1
The latest update of Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart is May 13, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart App Overview and Details
This app provides, for the current weather conditions and your engine configuration (engine model, carburetor, floats, track shape, etc.), a jetting recommendation for go-karts with Vortex RVS, RVX, RVXX, RVZ and RKZ motors (ICC / KZ1 / KZ2 karting engines), which use a Dellorto VHSH or PHBE 30 carburetor to get the best performance.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to enter the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
– Results: in this tab, a recommended jetting setup is shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine and track configuration given in the other tabs. The following carb values are given: main jet, emulsion tube, needle type and clip position, inner pilot jet (idle diffuser) and outer pilot jet (idle jet). In addition, this tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment for the main (high) and needle (mid) circuits to adapt to your concrete motor and carburetor.
– Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest public weather station (from the GPS tab).
– Engine: you should set in this screen the information about your engine, carburator and track, that is, the engine model (Vortex RVS, RVX, RVXX, RVZ and RKZ), the float type and height, the oil mix ratio and the type of the circuit (sprint or road racing, short or long). Depending of the track type, the jetting setups will be adapted.
– GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application works with different measure units: inHg, mb, mmHg, hPa, atm for pressure, ºC and ºF for temperature.
If you click in “More from developer” you can find the other karting tools from ISEnet:
– Kart Chassis Setup, that helps you set up your chassis easily, for all brands: CRG, Tony Kart, Maranello, Birel, Intrepid, Energy, etc.
– Other carburation apps for go karts:
+ Rotax Max EVO and non-EVO.
+ Jetting TM Kart, for TM K9, K9B, K9C, KZ10 and KZ10B engines.
+ Maxter MXO, MXV, MXE, MXS & MXS2.
+ IAME X30 & Leopard
+ Honda CR125 powered shifter go-kart.
+ Modena KK1, KK1R & MKZ.
+ IAME Shifter, Screamer & SuperShifter
+ Yamaha KT100.
– Air Density Meter: if you don’t find a specific jotting app for your engine, you can use this app to create jeting charts.
– Apps for MX bikes (KTM, Honda CR & CRF, Yamaha YZ, Suzuki RM, Kawasaki KX).
The app is valid for CIK (KZ, KZ2) or other championships.
We’re working in new carburetion apps for other kart motors (LKE, TKM, WTP, etc.) and a new tech apps for Alfano / Mychron visualization. Please send us and email if you want to be notified when these tools are published.
The application needs the next permissions:
– Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
– Storage: it’s used for storing the config preferences.
– Network communication: it’s used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
– Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
Features of Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart for PC
nearest weather station.
Install “Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 13, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart?
Now you can configure your Vortex RVS, RVX, RVXX, RVZ and RKZ engine.
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply for the Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart program. I am confident that this program will help me improve my karting skills and achieve my racing goals. I look forward to learning from the experts at Vortex and appreciate their dedication to helping karters reach their potential.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jetting for Vortex KZ Kart.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.