JC AR Education Project is an online education project that offers free online education to everyone who wants to learn. The project is founded by JC, a web developer and online educator who believes that education should be accessible to everyone. JC AR Education Project offers a variety of courses, from basic computer skills to advanced programming courses.
The technical specifications of the JC AR Education Project for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
JC AR Education Project Andorid App Summary
JC AR Education Project was developed by Osage and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download JC AR Education Project from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of JC AR Education Project is 1.0.3 on Play store with total users of 156. The JC AR Education Project app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the JC AR Education Project is Jul 20, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the JC AR Education Project on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install JC AR Education Project For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the JC AR Education Project using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the JC AR Education Project on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for JC AR Education Project here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||JC AR Education Project On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of JC AR Education Project for PC
1. The JC AR Education Project offers unique and interactive art education opportunities.
2. The Project integrates art, culture, technology, and history.
3. Students involved in the Project will produce 26 AR artworks.
4. The app installed in the Project offers access to virtual worlds and interactions with AR models.
5. The Project is organized by Osage Art Foundation in collaboration with four higher education institutions.
6. The Project is funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust.
7. The JC AR Education Project is an international collaborative effort.
8. The app is available in both English and Chinese.
9. The Project’s website offers detailed information about the JC AR Education Project.
10. The Project has its own social media platforms for updates and news.
JC AR Education Project App Overview and Details
Jockey Club Augmented Reality in Arts Education Project is funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust and organised by Osage Art Foundation, in collaboration with four higher education institutions. The Project offers students and teachers in Hong Kong a unique interdisciplinary education programme that integrates the four pillars of art, culture, technology, and history. Students are able to experience the process of producing the AR art project through research, concept development, scenographic design, photogrammetry, and the realization of an exhibition.
With the “JC AR Education Project” app installed, you are invited to explore and interact with the 26 AR 3D models created by the secondary school students and placed in different locations in Tai Kwun. You will be able to enter the virtual world and interact in the present with AR models drawn from the stories of past and future, compose and recreate your own new narratives.
About the Project: www.jcaraep.org
All the content of works are independently produced by the organiser/creative team, and do not reflect the views or opinions of the Project nor the Funder.
Whats New In this JC AR Education Project?
After careful consideration, I have decided to apply to the JC AR Education Project. This program will provide me with the opportunity to earn my teaching certification and work in a high-need school district. I am confident that this experience will help me to become an effective educator and provide a positive impact on the students I work with. I am grateful for the opportunity to participate in this program and am excited to begin this journey.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the JC AR Education Project on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This JC AR Education Project to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JC AR Education Project and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the JC AR Education Project. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JC AR Education Project.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.