Just-in-time (JIT) is a manufacturing strategy that emphasizes the production of just enough parts to meet current demand. The philosophy behind JIT is to avoid waste and to streamline the manufacturing process by producing only what is needed, when it is needed. This approach reduces the need for inventory, which can be costly and lead to waste.
In this article, we will show you how to download j-lock For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at j-lock technical specifications first.
j-lock Andorid App Summary
omguardec2 is the developer of this j-lock application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 59+ users of this app. The j-lock app rating is currently 184.108.40.206.
It was last updated on Nov 12, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of j-lock for PC
1. Unlock your door with your phone’s Bluetooth.
2. Unlock your door with your fingerprint.
3. Keep track of who unlocks your door and when with the unlock event log.
4. Add an extra layer of security to your home with the defensive black box.
5. Get alerted when someone unlocks your door.
6. Easily share access to your door with others.
7. Monitor your door’s activity history.
8. Set a schedule for when your door is unlocked.
9. Control how long your door is unlocked for.
10. Have peace of mind knowing your door is secure.
|App Name:||j-lock On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 12, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download j-lock For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the j-lock on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install j-lock on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for thej-lock in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the j-lock on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, j-lock running on your computer.
j-lock App Overview and Details
Provide more efficient door lock management control! Open the door to your smartphone.
Enjoy a safer and more convenient life with this new KeyFree Manager Doorlock!
You don’t worry about DoorLock security!
1. Unlock with phone’s Bluetooth
2. Biometric Fingerprint
3. Defensive Black Box
4. Unlock Event
Whats New In this j-lock?
Fix the problem:
1. Change the application icon
2. Replace the startup page
3. Change the theme color
The j-lock application is a great way to keep your phone safe and secure. It is easy to use and provides a high level of security. I highly recommend this application for anyone looking for a way to protect their phone.
This concludes our article on j-lock Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or j-lock for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This j-lock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for j-lock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the j-lock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the j-lock.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.