J Chemistry is a comprehensive, yet easy-to-use, chemistry app that covers all major topics in chemistry. It includes a huge range of features, from atomic structure to organic chemistry, that make it an essential tool for students and professionals alike.
This article is all about helping you get to know the J Chemistry for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install J Chemistry For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the J Chemistry for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the J Chemistry.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for J Chemistry on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the J Chemistry and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the J Chemistry on your computer right away.
|App Name:||J Chemistry On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||J Chemistry|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
J Chemistry Andorid App Summary
The J Chemistry was developed by the popular developer agency named J Chemistry. They have the J Chemistry in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.1.691, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 79586 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 5.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With J Chemistry latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 6, 2021 was the last date the J Chemistry was updated with new features. If you want to use the J Chemistry on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the J Chemistry using the emulator later on.
J Chemistry App Overview and Details
J Chemistry is an online platform for managing data associated with its tutoring classes in the most efficient and transparent manner. It is a user-friendly app with amazing features like online attendance, fees management, homework submission, detailed performance reports and much more- a perfect on- the- go solution for parents to know about their wards’ class details. It’s a great amalgamation of simple user interface design and exciting features; greatly loved by students, parents, and tutors.
Features of J Chemistry for PC
1. User-friendly interface
2. Online attendance
3. Fees management
4. Homework submission
5. Detailed performance reports
6. Efficient and transparent data management
7. Great for parents, students, and tutors
8. Excellent amalgamation of features and design
9. Highly loved by all
10. Perfect on-the- go solution
Whats New In this J Chemistry?
Settings Tab Issue Fixes
After much deliberation, I have decided to pursue a degree in chemistry. The field of chemistry is fascinating, and I am excited to learn more about the world around me. I am confident that I will be able to thrive in the chemistry program at J University. The professors are knowledgeable and passionate about their subject, and the curriculum is challenging but also engaging. I am looking forward to learning more about the field of chemistry and developing my skills as a chemist.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the J Chemistry of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This J Chemistry to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for J Chemistry and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the J Chemistry. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the J Chemistry.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.