HN Provider is a leading healthcare technology company that provides innovative healthcare solutions to improve the quality of patient care. Their solutions include a comprehensive EHR system, revenue cycle management, and health information exchange. Their solutions are used by healthcare providers and payers to improve the quality and efficiency of patient care.
Installing and using the HN Provider for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
HN Provider Andorid App Summary
Beijing Daoyi Network Technology Co., Ltd. has developed the HN Provider application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. HN Provider has over 8 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of HN Provider is currently 1.0.21.
The latest upstate time of the HN Provider is Sep 1, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the HN Provider on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
HN Provider App Overview and Details
This app is used to provide video consultaion service for TCM experts or manage information for acupuncturists.
Features of HN Provider for PC
1. Consultation services for TCM experts
2. Manage information for acupuncturists
3. Store patient information and history
4. Consultation service for patients
5. Store video and images of treatments
6. Create and manage patient profiles
7. Store consultation notes
8. Generate reports
9. Create and manage treatment plans
10. Store patient contact information
|App Name:||HN Provider On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Beijing Daoyi Network Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Sep 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install HN Provider On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing HN Provider on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the HN Provider. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the HN Provider, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this HN Provider?
Improve video chat experience!
I would like to conclude by thanking you for your time and consideration. I believe that I have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful HN Provider and would be grateful for the opportunity to serve your community. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did the guide help you download and install the HN Provider for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the HN Provider, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This HN Provider to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HN Provider and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the HN Provider. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HN Provider.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.