Hacker News is a social news website which bills itself as the front page of the internet. It is a platform for discussing news topics and technology issues, as well as sharing links and articles.
In this article, we will show you how to download HN Go – Hacker News For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at HN Go – Hacker News technical specifications first.
HN Go – Hacker News Andorid App Summary
The OK Company is the developer of this HN Go – Hacker News application. It is listed under the News & Magazines category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 405+ users of this app. The HN Go – Hacker News app rating is currently 2.1.3.
It was last updated on Jul 29, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of HN Go – Hacker News for PC
1. Toggle between light and dark mode
2. Bookmark stories to read later
3. View articles directly within the app
4. Share posts or comment pages from the app
5. Open stories in an external browser
6. Fast in-built search functionality
7. Minimal design
8. Option to receive notifications for new stories
9. Customizable font size
10. Option to hide the sidebar
|App Name:||HN Go – Hacker News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The OK Company|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download HN Go – Hacker News For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the HN Go – Hacker News on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install HN Go – Hacker News on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theHN Go – Hacker News in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the HN Go – Hacker News on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, HN Go – Hacker News running on your computer.
HN Go – Hacker News App Overview and Details
HN Go is a minimal Hacker News app with a fast in-built search functionality for searching recent top stories.
* Light Mode / Dark Mode: theme selection
* Bookmarks: Bookmark stories to read later
* In-built browser: View articles directly within the app
* Share: Allows you to share posts or comment pages from the app
* Open In other apps: Option available to open stories in an external browser
Whats New In this HN Go – Hacker News?
* Bookmarks – bookmark stories to read later
* Bug fixes and Performance Improvements
Hacker News Go is the perfect application for keeping up with the latest technology news and discussions on Hacker News. With an easy-to-use interface, Hacker News Go makes it easy to keep up with the latest news and discussions on Hacker News.
This concludes our article on HN Go – Hacker News Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or HN Go – Hacker News for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This HN Go – Hacker News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HN Go – Hacker News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the HN Go – Hacker News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HN Go – Hacker News.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.