Guru Teg Bahadur Ji was the ninth Sikh Guru. He was born in Amritsar, Punjab, in 1621. His father, Guru Hargobind, was the sixth Sikh Guru. Guru Teg Bahadur was known for his bravery and his dedication to his faith. In 1675, the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb ordered the execution of Guru Teg Bahadur and his family. Guru Teg Bahadur’s martyrdom is celebrated each year by Sikhs around the world.
Our goal is to help you get the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Guru Teg Bahadur Ji Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji is INSPIRATIONAL APPS and they’ve done a great job at keeping Guru Teg Bahadur Ji simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji under Education of Play Store. Guru Teg Bahadur Ji’s latest version is 6.0 with an impressive user base of over 6851. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Guru Teg Bahadur Ji.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji is Oct 9, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Guru Teg Bahadur Ji App Overview and Details
Guru Tegh Bahadur ji Sakhi app is about Guru Tegh Bahadur ji life and his stories. Guru Tegh Bahadur ji was the ninth of ten Gurus of the Sikh religion. Guru Tegh Bahadur continued in the spirit of the first guru Nanak, his 115 poetic hymns are in the text Guru Granth Sahib. Guru Tegh Bahadur resisted the forced conversions of Kashmiri Pandits and non-Muslims to Islam, and was publicly beheaded in 1675 on the orders of Mughal emperor Aurangzeb in Delhi for refusing to convert to Islam. Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib and Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib in Delhi mark the places of execution and cremation of the Guru’s body.
All information are available in hindi language. This app is for education purpose. We created this app in hindi because there is very less information available in hindi about Guru Teg Bahadur ji. Many peoples are in world who want to learn about Guru Teg Bahadur ji but they don’t know Punjabi or English language so this app will help maximum people who know only hindi language. We tried our best to make this app.
Key Features :
• This app is in Hindi language
• This is offline app and once you download you no need any internet connection
• App size is very small
• Easy to use
Disclaimer : This is a free app for educational purpose only. The contents are used in this app are freely available on the internet. If you own any of the content and do not want to us by us so please send us an email at [email protected]
Features of Guru Teg Bahadur Ji for PC
1. App is available in Hindi language.
2. App is offline, so no need for internet connection.
3. App size is small and easy to use.
4. Contents of the app are freely available on the internet.
5. App is for educational purpose only.
6. App is designed for people who know Hindi language.
7. Developer has tried their best to make the app user-friendly.
8. App is free to download.
9. App is compatible with most of the android devices.
10. Owner of the content can contact the developer if they want their content to be removed from the app.
Whats New In this Guru Teg Bahadur Ji?
Download & Install Guru Teg Bahadur Ji For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Guru Teg Bahadur Ji on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Guru Teg Bahadur Ji On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||INSPIRATIONAL APPS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Guru Teg Bahadur Ji was born in 1621 to a Hindu family in Amritsar, Punjab. When he was young, his father was killed by the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb for refusing to convert to Islam. Guru Teg Bahadur Ji took on his father’s role as a spiritual leader and continued to preach the Hindu faith. In 1675, the Mughal Emperor ordered all Hindus in the area to convert to Islam or be killed. Guru Teg
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Guru Teg Bahadur Ji to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Guru Teg Bahadur Ji and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Guru Teg Bahadur Ji.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.