Guru Gobind Singh Ji (1666-1708) was the tenth and final Sikh Guru. He was a spiritual master, warrior, poet and philosopher. He founded the Khalsa Panth, a brotherhood of baptized Sikhs. He is also remembered for creating the Sikh holy scripture, the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
In this article, we will show you how to download Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) technical specifications first.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) Andorid App Summary
Boparai Tech Labs is the developer of this Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4655+ users of this app. The Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Nov 23, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) for PC
1. Contains religious and literary compositions of Guru Gobind Singh Ji
2. Spreads teachings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji throughout the world
3. App is available for free download
4. Contains Jafarnama, Chandi di War and other compositions
5. Provides insight into the life and teachings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji
6. Available in English and Punjabi languages
7. App is user friendly and easy to navigate
8. Compatible with all devices
9. Promotes peace, love and understanding
10. Encourages people to follow the path of truth and righteousness.
|App Name:||Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Boparai Tech Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) App Overview and Details
Guru Gobind Singh was tenth guru of Sikhism followed by Guru Teg Bahadur ji. Sikhism was started by Guru Nanak Dev ji . Guru Gobind Singh established Khalsa Panth and declared Guru Granth Sahib ji as the eternal guru.
Apart from being a religious leader, Guru Govind Singh ji was a poet too. He wrote Jafarnama, Chandi di War and many other literary compositions.
This app contains his compositions and is an endeavor to spread his teachings throughout the world.
Whats New In this Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani)?
Guru Gobind Singh Ji (1666-1708) is the tenth and final guru of the Sikhs. He was born in Patna, Bihar, India to Guru Tegh Bahadur and Mata Gujri. At the young age of nine, Guru Gobind Singh Ji was formally installed as the leader of the Sikhs. He was a warrior and statesman who fought many battles to protect the rights and beliefs of the Sikhs. He also compiled the Sikh scriptures,
This concludes our article on Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Baani).
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.