Google Play Console is a set of tools that allow Android app developers to manage their apps and games published on the Google Play Store. It provides detailed app analytics, as well as the ability to issue app updates and manage in-app purchases.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Google Play Console for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Google Play Console For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Google Play Console for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Google Play Console.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Google Play Console on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Google Play Console and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Google Play Console on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Google Play Console On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Google Play Console Andorid App Summary
The Google Play Console was developed by the popular developer agency named Google LLC. They have the Google Play Console in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 8.2.027, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2364449 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Google Play Console latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 22, 2019 was the last date the Google Play Console was updated with new features. If you want to use the Google Play Console on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Google Play Console using the emulator later on.
Google Play Console App Overview and Details
Access your Google Play Console data from your Android device. Review your app’s performance statistics and financial data. Be notified about your app’s status and publishing changes. Read and reply to user reviews on the go.
Features of Google Play Console for PC
-Access your Google Play Console data from your Android device
-Review your app’s performance statistics and financial data
-Be notified about your app’s status and publishing changes
-Read and reply to user reviews on the go
Whats New In this Google Play Console?
Manage orders and refunds. View statistics by custom date range, with richer breakdowns and hourly data. Ratings now also show averages and cumulative totals.
Google Play Console is an application that allows developers to manage their applications that are published on the Google Play Store. Within the Console, developers can view analytics about their applications, as well as manage their app’s listings and pricing.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Google Play Console of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Google Play Console to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Play Console and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Play Console. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Play Console.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.