Google Assistant Go is an amazing app that lets you control your device using your voice. You can use it to do things like make calls, send messages, and check the weather. It’s also great for controlling your smart home devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Google Assistant Go for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Google Assistant Go For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Google Assistant Go on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Google Assistant Go using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Google Assistant Go so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Google Assistant Go on your computer.
|App Name:||Google Assistant Go On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Assistant Go Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Google Assistant Go in the Tools category. You can download and install Google Assistant Go on your Android phone from there. Google LLC is the developer of Google Assistant Go who made this app.
null is the latest version of Google Assistant Go that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 920922274. Plus, you’ll see that Google Assistant Go has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of Google Assistant Go, which is May 26, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Google Assistant Go on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Google Assistant Go for PC
-Make phone calls
-Send text messages
-Access Assistant by tapping icon or long-pressing home button
Google Assistant Go App Overview and Details
Lightweight and fast, yet still packed with your favorite features, the Google Assistant is now available on Android (Go edition).
Use your voice to get directions to the nearest coffee shop, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant Go, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Sameer”)
• Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
• Play music (“Play some jazz on YouTube”)
• Navigate places (“Get me directions to the nearest coffee shop”)
• Preview your upcoming events (“Tell me about my day”)
• Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Answers (“How tall is Mount Everest?”)
* You can quickly access the Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) by tapping on the Assistant app icon or long-pressing the home button on your phone running Android (Go edition).
* Certain features available on the Google Assistant for standard Android phones are currently not supported on the Google Assistant for Android (Go edition), such as reminders, controls for smart home devices, Actions on Google, and Device Actions.
* The Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) currently supports English.
Whats New In this Google Assistant Go?
• General bug fixes and improvements.
Google Assistant Go is a great application that has many features. It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use virtual assistant.
That’s it! That’s how you download Google Assistant Go on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Google Assistant Go to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Assistant Go and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Assistant Go. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Assistant Go.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.