The Go Game is an interactive scavenger hunt that takes players all over the city. Teams of two to four players race to find checkpoints and complete challenges. The first team to finish the game wins!
The technical specifications of the Go Game for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Go Game Andorid App Summary
Go Game was developed by GORO and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Go Game from Google Play Store under the Board category. The latest version of Go Game is 2.3.6 on Play store with total users of 393123. The Go Game app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Go Game is Apr 15, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Go Game on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Go Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Go Game using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Go Game on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Go Game here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Go Game On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Go Game for PC
– Play against the computer or a friend
– Black and white stones
– Surround your opponent’s pieces to win
– Various board sizes and difficulty levels
– Two player mode or computer AI
– Undo and restart moves
– Hints if you get stuck
– Statistics tracking
Go Game App Overview and Details
GO is the most interesting game in the world.
Put black stone, the white stone in on the board.
Surround the area with stones.
Winner is better a lot of area.
Whats New In this Go Game?
Supports 70 languages
Go is a board game that is played by two players. The game board is a grid of 19×19 lines. The players take turns placing black or white stones on the intersections of the lines. The object of the game is to control more territory than the opponent.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Go Game on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Go Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Go Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Go Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Go Game.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.