Africa has long been a region of strategic importance for the world’s leading powers. The continent is rich in natural resources, and its population is growing rapidly. As a result, Africa is becoming an increasingly important market for goods and services, and a battleground for geopolitical influence.
In Global War Simulation: Africa, players will compete for control of the continent by forming alliances, developing their economies, and deploying military forces. The goal is to become the dominant power in Africa, and ultimately, the world.
The technical specifications of the Global War Simulation Africa for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Global War Simulation Africa Andorid App Summary
Global War Simulation Africa was developed by MH Team Lab and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Global War Simulation Africa from Google Play store under the Strategy category. The latest version of Global War Simulation Africa is v29 Africa LITE on Play store with total users of 751. The Global War Simulation Africa app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Global War Simulation Africa is Jun 8, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Global War Simulation Africa on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Global War Simulation Africa App Overview and Details
The Best Strategy War Game in the market.
Choose your country, strengthen your army, conquer the world.
The newest mobile strategy war game fun is waiting for you!
If you want to specialize in war and strategy games, join us.
● The Goal of the game is to conquer the whole world using the secret agency or by land operations.
● Manage your country in espionage, economy, taxes, investment, research, operations center, defense industry, country administration, war, media, security and many other issues.
● Deploy agents in countries and gather intelligence.
● Gather military and economic intelligence about countries.
● Get military, economic, political, intelligence, war, reports from all over the world.
● Develop strategies and manage your people.
● Attack any country you want and conquer the world.
● Occupy countries by land operations.
● Conduct air and missile strikes.
● Make cyber attacks on other countries.
● Make Trade and Peace deals.
● Earn money by researching, processing and selling mines in your country.
● Make productions in factories.
● Trade with other countries by sending trade requests.
● Apply the tax you want to your people.
● Develop your country by doing research.
● Clear the enemies in your country.
● Make investments in your country in the areas you want.
● Fight with advanced artificial intelligence.
● Choose different currency for each country.
● Android 5.0 and Above Phones
● 7 inch and 10 inch Tablet Support
● Play in the language of your choice with 12 different language options.
● ENGLISH, TURKISH, ESPAÑOL, DEUTSCH, ITALIANO, FRANÇAIS, РОССИЯ, PORTUGUÊS, INDONESIA, HINDI, ARABIC, AZERBAIJANI
Global War Simulation Africa LITE is an immersive and unique game that combines war game and simulation game elements.
5 PLAYABLE COUNTRY
● Choose your country and start ruling with simple gameplay mechanics.
● NIGERIA, CONGO, SOUTH AFRICA, MADAGASCAR, TUNUS
SPECIAL MILITARY CLASSES
● Train specific military units for each country.
● Strengthen your army with military tactics, commanders, modernizations.
● Infantry, Commando, SAS, SAT, Burgundy Beret, etc…
10 DIFFERENT MILITARY UNITS
● Increase your attack power by purchasing new weapons.
● Armored Vehicle, Howitzer, Tank, Helicopter, Fighter Aircraft, Bomber, Warship, Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, Ballistic Missiles
55 DIFFERENT COUNTRY RESEARCH
● Increase army power, economy and population by doing country research.
● Air Defense Systems, Espionage Technologies, Population, Factories, Industry, Informatics, Transportation, etc…
20 DIFFERENT PRODUCTIONS
● Grow your economy by producing from your factories.
● Earn more money by making trade deals.
● Domestic Cars, Telephone, Computer, Satellite, Military Vehicle, Light Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Domestic Ammunition, UAV, UAV, etc…
15 DIFFERENT INVESTMENT AREAS
● Increase your daily income by making investments.
● Defense, Weapon, Education, Health, Finance, Tourism, Software, Agriculture, Automotive, Electronics, etc…
● Assembly and Elections
● Hidden Facilities
● Cyber Defense
● Border Security
● Personal Security
● Taxes and Bank Loans
● Mineral Resources
● Public Institutions
● Many More Features …
➞ Your opinion about the game is very important to us.
➞ If you like our game and you can support us to help improve.
➞ You can reach us from the comment section and e-mail address.
➞ You can check the Game Guide for detailed information about the game.
Conquer the world with simple gameplay, advanced artificial intelligence and detailed game content.
Global War Simulation Africa LITE is a very successful game in the categories of modern war game, military strategy game, simulation game and tycoon game on mobile phones and tablets.
Features of Global War Simulation Africa for PC
AFRICA, EGYPT, ALGERIA are the 5 playable countries in the full game.
● Strengthen your army, economy, and research to conquer the world.
● Play in a PVP environment against other human players.
● Attack other players and occupy their countries.
● Join a Alliance and help protect your allies.
● Chat with other players in real-time.
● Complete Missions and earn rewards.
● Win Wars and increase your rank.
● Play in Singleplayer or Multiplayer mode.
How To Install & Download Global War Simulation Africa For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Global War Simulation Africa for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Global War Simulation Africa.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Global War Simulation Africa on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Global War Simulation Africa and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Global War Simulation Africa on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Global War Simulation Africa On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MH Team Lab|
|Latest Version:||v29 Africa LITE|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Global War Simulation Africa?
LARGEST UPDATE v29
– (PREMIUM) Added Automatic Date Pass.
– Added Economy and Population Policies.
– Now Various Problems May Occur in Your Country.
– Added 4 New Filters to the Operations Center.
– Added Renewed Notification System.
– All Interfaces Redesigned.
– All Costs Reorganized.
– General Optimization Made.
– Reduced Memory Usage.
– Added Japanese and Chinese.
– Renewed Game Guide.
– Total of 1494 Bugs Fixed.
– Android 12 Support
– And Many More Innovations…
The Global War Simulation Africa application is an excellent way to learn about the different regions of Africa and the challenges they face. I was able to learn about the different conflicts in Africa and the different groups involved. I also learned about the different resources available in Africa and the challenges they face in getting those resources to the people who need them.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Global War Simulation Africa on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Global War Simulation Africa to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Global War Simulation Africa and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Global War Simulation Africa. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Global War Simulation Africa.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.