This app is designed to measure the frequency of an input signal. The input signal can be a musical note, a sound recording, or any other type of signal. The app displays the frequency of the signal as well as the musical note name or frequency.
We will help you download the Frequency measurement app for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Frequency measurement app on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Frequency measurement app on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Frequency measurement app on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Frequency measurement app as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Frequency measurement app On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Frequency measurement app Andorid App Summary
JonyM is the developer of the Frequency measurement app, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Frequency measurement app from them is 25 with over 49728 users under the hood. With a 2.1 rating, the Frequency measurement app is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Frequency measurement app is Sep 23, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Frequency measurement app on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Frequency measurement app App Overview and Details
It is a tool to measure the frequency of a sound source with a constant frequency such as belt tension measurement.
The scale (just intonation) is also displayed.
1, Press the “Start” button to start collecting sounds.
–The waveform of the collected sound is displayed in gray at intervals of 200ms (0.2 seconds).
2, Detect a constant frequency.
–Displays 6 wavelengths of the detected constant frequency waveform in red.
You can visually check whether the measured sound is correct.
–The frequency and scale are displayed at the top of the screen.
–You can tap the measured waveform to zoom in / out and scroll.
3, The measurement results are listed on the right side and the average value is displayed.
–Up to 10 lists are retained and deleted from oldest to newest.
–Press the “CLEAR” button to clear all list data.
The following settings can be made.
1, “upside down”
-The screen flips upside down.
――When flipped, you can measure with the call port facing up.
2, “Continuous measurement”
–Continuously measure the waveform.
3, “Automatic extremum calculation”
–The extreme value of the waveform is calculated automatically.
4, “Extreme judgment threshold”
–If automatic extremum calculation is off, the extremum is calculated with the set value.
5, “Dumping parameter”
――It is easier to detect the frequency even when the volume is attenuated, such as when you hit the sound.
6, “Average number”
–Set the number to average the measured raw waveforms.
—— For treble, lower the average number, and for bass, increase the average number for better results.
The detectable frequency is generally in the range of 70-2000Hz.
Note: This tool uses the recording function of android, and the measurement accuracy is
Since it depends on the model, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the measured frequency.
Features of Frequency measurement app for PC
1. Displays the waveform of the collected sound in gray at intervals of 200ms (0.2 seconds).
2. Detects a constant frequency and displays 6 wavelengths of the detected constant frequency waveform in red.
3. Listed the measurement results on the right side and displays the average value.
4. The detectable frequency is generally in the range of 70-2000Hz.
5. Sets the “upside down” function.
6. Sets the “Continuous measurement” function.
7. Sets the “Automatic extremum calculation” function.
8. Sets the “Extreme judgment threshold” function.
9. Sets the “Dumping parameter” function.
10. Sets the “Average number” function.
Whats New In this Frequency measurement app?
Minor bug fixes.
In conclusion, the frequency measurement app is an extremely useful tool for anyone who needs to measure the frequency of an event. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an essential part of any frequency measurement arsenal.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Frequency measurement app? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Frequency measurement app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Frequency measurement app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Frequency measurement app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Frequency measurement app.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.