Files by Google is a cloud-based storage and file management service that allows you to store files online, share files with others, and access your files from any computer or mobile device. Files by Google also offers a variety of features that make it easy to manage your files, including file sharing, file synchronization, and file backup.
The latest Files by Google for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Files by Google Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Files by Google for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Files by Google has got over 2308189458+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.468118265
The latest update of Files by Google is Aug 29, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Files by Google App Overview and Details
Files by Google is a file management app that helps you:
✨ Free up space with cleaning recommendations
🔍 Find files faster with search and simple browsing
↔️ Share files offline with others, fast and without data
☁️ Back up files to the cloud to save you space on device
FREE UP MORE SPACE
In just a few taps, you can free up space more quickly and easily than ever: Delete old photos and memes from chat apps, remove duplicate files, erase unused apps, clear your cache and more.
CHECK YOUR STORAGE
Use Files to see how much free space is left on your phone and SD card. Easily transfer files to an SD card to free up your phone’s storage, right from the app. Or use the integrated file cleaner to get more space on the phone.
BE IN CONTROL
You will always know what you’re deleting, we don’t hide behind complicated terms and phrases. Select only what you want to remove and keep the rest. It’s your photos, your videos, your files so you are in charge.
BOOST PHONE PERFORMANCE
Use Files to keep enough of memory, so that your phone keeps on running smooth. Regularly, you get a prompt to remove junk or temporary files which helps you get more storage immediately.
Get helpful suggestions of files to erase before you run out of space. The recommendation from Files app get smarter the more you use it.
FIND FILES FASTER
Save time looking for photos, videos, and documents on your phone. Files uses filters rather than folders so your stuff is organized more intuitively. Files by Google is the file manager and storage browser that helps you find what you’re looking for fast.
EASILY MANAGE FILES
Search for your files or simply navigate to them through categories and filters. View, delete, move, rename or share any files. Sort them by file size to understand what’s taking space. Browse all the GIFs your have. Find and share that video you downloaded last week. All of this with few taps.
SHARE FILES OFFLINE
Share your pictures, videos, documents, or apps with others nearby who also have the app. With fast speed up to 480 Mbps, it’s fast, and it works without the internet, so it doesn’t cost mobile data. Just pair up your phone with anyone nearby who has Files app.
ENCRYPTED FILE SHARING
Files’s offline file sharing is secured with WPA2 encryption, providing a more secure file transfer. Files app uses Bluetooth to set up encrypted and direct fast wifi connection, so that you can transfer app APK or large files in seconds, send videos or pictures to your friends. Safe and secure.
BACKUP FILES TO THE CLOUD
If you want to keep a file forever, select it from the Files menu and back it up to Google Drive or any other cloud storage app. Save them forever without taking space in your phone.
BACKUP FILES TO THE SD CARD
If you run out of storage on your phone, simply transfer large files or videos to your SD card if you have one. With a few clicks, you can clean up your phone and fully use the SD card. That leaves your internal storage free and your phone faster.
EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE STORAGE MANAGEMENT
Files app takes less than 10MB of storage on your phone. And there’s no malware or bloatware to affect your phone’s performance.
THREE-IN-ONE TOOL APP
While taking very little storage on your device, Files does three things in one:
1) Free up space – Clean junk files and cache, boost your mobile phone or tablet as you clean up the phone memory and optimize your smartphone performance.
2) Find files fast – Browse your storage and find everything fast without being expert in file management.
3) Share files – Send pictures, share videos, transfer large files or app apks. All of this with super fast speed with rate up to 480 Mbps over an encrypted direct wifi network.
Features of Files by Google for PC
OFFLINE WITH OTHERS, FAST AND WITHOUT DATA
Share files with other apps on your phone without using any data. Files supports all kinds of file transfers, even those that are large or multiple. You don’t need to be connected to the internet for this to work.
1. Files helps you free up storage space on your device.
2. Files provides smart recommendations for files to erase before you run out of space.
3. Files makes it easy to manage files on your device.
4. Files lets you share files offline with others, fast and without data.
5. Files supports all kinds of file transfers, even those that are large or multiple.
6. Files keeps track of how much free space is left on your phone and SD card.
7. Files integrates with the cloud to save you space on device.
8. Files is easy to use and has a clean, simple interface.
9. Files is optimized for performance and runs smoothly on all devices.
10. Files is a file management app made by Google.
Install “Files by Google” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Files by Google on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Files by Google app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Files by Google.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Files by Google On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Files by Google?
– Bug fixes and minor improvements
Files by Google is a reliable and efficient application that helps users to access and manage their files easily. The application is user-friendly and provides a variety of features that make it an ideal choice for users.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Files by Google for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Files by Google to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Files by Google and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Files by Google. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Files by Google.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.