The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is a statutory body of the Government of India under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. It was set up in 1952 by an Act of Parliament. The EPFO is responsible for the administration of Provident Fund, Pension and Insurance Schemes for employees in the organised sector in India. The EPFO has more than 6 crore active subscribers and more than Rs. 10 lakh crore under management.
The technical specifications of the EPFO Balance Check and Claim for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
EPFO Balance Check and Claim Andorid App Summary
EPFO Balance Check and Claim was developed by SecondHand and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download EPFO Balance Check and Claim from Google Play store under the Finance category. The latest version of EPFO Balance Check and Claim is 1.14 on Play store with total users of 140936. The EPFO Balance Check and Claim app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the EPFO Balance Check and Claim is Sep 23, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the EPFO Balance Check and Claim on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
EPFO Balance Check and Claim App Overview and Details
EPFO Balance Check and Claim mobile app helps you various services online for Indian employee to know their provident Fund balance, passbook statement and other online web services.
EPFO Balance Check and Claim . EPF Balance Check, Claim & PF is an online version of the status book, where employee’s status and transactions are recorded and tracked. It will allow the user to access balance portal in a very low internet speed and all data are compressed to allow the user optimum benefit correction of access to the service with high usability.
EPFO Balance Check and Claim . employees can view all such claim requests, e-passbook, verify/correct member details, approvethe requests online through this portal. You can also check your pension with one click.
• Claim status check
• Know Balance through SMS: App will send SMS with your details.
• Missed Call: Give Missed Call for free and get SMS with your balance details.
• Online: It will allow the user to access in a very low internet speed and all data are compressed to allow the user optimum benefit correction of access to the service with high usability.
• Online Check Balance: Employees can check balance registered mobile number directly.
• Helpline Number: With this app you can solve your query by just giving a call on a Toll Free number.
Features of EPFO Balance Check and Claim for PC
1. View your EPF balance and passbook statement online.
2. Check your pension balance with one click.
3. Get your EPF balance via SMS or missed call.
4. View and approve online claim requests.
5. Easily correct your member details online.
6. Access the EPF balance portal in low internet speed conditions.
7. Get help from the EPFO helpline number.
8. Compress all data to allow optimum benefit from the service.
9. Make use of high usability for correction of access to the service.
10. Benefit from the EPFO Balance Check and Claim mobile app.
How To Install & Download EPFO Balance Check and Claim For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EPFO Balance Check and Claim for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EPFO Balance Check and Claim.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EPFO Balance Check and Claim on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EPFO Balance Check and Claim and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EPFO Balance Check and Claim on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EPFO Balance Check and Claim On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EPFO Balance Check and Claim?
The EPFO Balance Check and Claim application is a very useful tool for employees to keep track of their EPF balance and to make claims for their EPF funds. The application is easy to use and navigate, and employees can check their balance and make claims quickly and easily. The application is also very secure, and employees can be confident that their personal information is protected. Overall, the EPFO Balance Check and Claim application is a great tool for employees and it is sure to be helpful in
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the EPFO Balance Check and Claim on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This EPFO Balance Check and Claim to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EPFO Balance Check and Claim and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the EPFO Balance Check and Claim. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EPFO Balance Check and Claim.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.