The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is a statutory body constituted under the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 (EPF Act) in India. EPFO is the nodal agency of the Central Government for framing the policy on Provident Fund and administering the Provident Fund Schemes for the organised sector in India. The Provident Fund Schemes cover employees in establishments with 20 or more employees. EPFO has more than 5 crore active subscribers and more than Rs. 10 lakh crore under its management.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Janta Seva|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jun 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan Andorid App Summary
The EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan was developed by the popular developer agency named Janta Seva. They have the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.0306, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9172 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 3, 2021 was the last date the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan was updated with new features. If you want to use the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan using the emulator later on.
EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan App Overview and Details
EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balance Check, UAN Status
Provident fund is another name for pension fund(PF). Its purpose is to provide employees with lump sum payments at the time of exit from their place of employment.
The eligibility criteria in order to join the EPF scheme are mentioned below:
-It is mandatory for salaried employees with specific incom per month
to register for an EPF account.
UAN Number : Know what is UAN, Activate UAN and check PF Balance with UAN Number
EPF Passbook: EPF passbook is an online version of the PF status book, where employee’s PF status and transactions are recorded and tracked. Transactions made in the account are displayed in the epf passbook. It includes additional details such as name and DOB of the employee.
UAN Activation (ACT UAN): With this features you can activate your UAN by just providing UAN Number, Name, DOB and Mobile Number.
Download EPF Passbook: Provide your UAN no. and Password of EPFO portal to download EPF passbook. It will have the entries which have been reconciled at the EPFO.
PF passbook / Multiple Passbook Provide your UAN no. and EPFO portal password to check PF balance details with EPF passbook without going to EPFO e-sewa portal
PF Claim Status: Provide your UAN no. to get information regarding EPF withdrawal or Pension claim status.
Following information you will receive while checking your EPF balance through PF Passbook:
* Member Name, Aadhaar Details, Bank Details, UAN Number, Last Month PF Contribution, Total PF Contribution
Call: You can give a Missed Call to EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) for free and get your EPF Balance Details via SMS.
SMS: By using this feature this App will send SMS to EPFO and you can get SMS with your EPF Balance Details.
✔ PF Transfer Status
✔ EPF Balance through Missed Call
✔ Activate UAN
✔ Check your PF balance without internet through Missed-call or SMS
✔ EPF e-Passbook
✔ TRRN Status
✔ Online Check EPF Balance
✔ Know EPF Balance through SMS
✔ Claim PF status check
✔ Get Your Employee Provident Fund Account Status Instantly
✔ Easy and user friendly interface.
🚀 Steps for Use EPF e-Passbook :
✔ Mention mobile number & date of birth
✔ Fill your document details
✔ Press on Get Pin
✔ Verification PIN is sent to your mobile number entered
✔ Select PF office state and PF office
✔ Mention company PF code
✔ Mention Employee PF account no and name
✔ Updated PIN on same link
✔ You can login with your document & mobile no
✔ Request for e-passbook
✔ Click on download e-passbook
✔ Press on Get PIN. Don’t navigate away or close the browser window until you get the PIN
✔ PIN is sent to your mobile
• We are not associated or affiliated, directly or indirectly to the government body.
• We do not claim any rights on any content provided on any of the sites.
• This app does not store any information provided by the user like EPFO username/password, etc.
• This app is NOT an official app for EPF, neither this app is related to EPFO department.
• This application is developed for users to get all helpful and important links, information and help at one single place
• This app only acts as an interface. All information is loaded from other websites.
• App will not responsible if any wrong information provided. Also, we do not own any content shown in this app
• We are not taking any money or we are not responsible for any kind of transaction fail or success or any kind of payment related issue.
Still Facing Issues:- Please visit [“https://www.epfindia.gov.in”] for further information and Provide Assistance on Epf Service For More Information Check This Application.
Features of EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan for PC
✔ Check PF Claim Status
✔ UAN Status
Whats New In this EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan?
The Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is a saving scheme for salaried employees in India. The scheme allows employees to save a portion of their salary every month, which is then invested in government securities. EPF members can withdraw the money from their account at the time of retirement, or when they leave their job. In addition, the EPF offers a pension scheme that members can opt for. The Balan application is a mobile app that allows EPF members to view their
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EPF Passbook, PF Claim | Balan.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.