WeSense is a unique social media platform that connects people with similar interests and allows them to share their thoughts and experiences. WeSense is a place where people can come together to discuss their passions and connect with others who share their interests.
The latest WeSense for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
WeSense Andorid App Summary
A. Eberle GmbH & Co. KG has developed the WeSense for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, WeSense has got over 3054+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 4.5
The latest update of WeSense is Jun 18, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
WeSense App Overview and Details
What is going on at the edge of our power grids ? In many places our electricity systems are undergoing substantial change: small, distributed energy producers are gaining ground, switching power supplies, inverters and other sophisticated active electronic components have become the most important loads in low voltage grids. Therefore power quality related problems are becoming commonplace, with billions worth of damages done on a yearly basis in industrial, commercial and private sectors.
Using the intelligent WeSense charger and app you can now use your smartphone as a power quality measurement device – measure at every outlet.
• Basic power quality analyzer on your smartphone
• Lean and efficient tool focusing on the most common disturbances in today’s low voltage grids: live view of voltage, grid frequency, short voltage deviations and the most important harmonics
• Highly accurate measurement, with EN50160 threshold value monitoring
• Elegant and intuitive user interface
• Quick troubleshooting of PQ disturbances, even for non-professionals
• This app only works in connection the PQ measurement adapter hardware offered separately by A. Eberle GmbH & Co. KG (sales channels available at www.a-eberle.de or www.wesense-app.com)
• Minimum requirements: Android 4.0 or higher; for optimum results run this app on Samsung Galaxy devices model S5 or higher, with Android 5.0 or higher
• WeSense is a novel and innovative measurement device which is constantly improving. A list of currently known issues and as well as additional product documentation can be found at www.wesense-app.com
• Activate the automatic update function for the WeSense App and benefit immediately when we release updates improving stability or adding program features
Features of WeSense for PC
1. WeSense is a power quality measurement device that can be used with a smartphone.
2. It is an efficient and lean tool that focuses on the most common disturbances in low voltage grids.
3. It is highly accurate and can monitor EN50160 threshold values.
4. The user interface is elegant and intuitive.
5. It is quick and easy to use for troubleshooting purposes.
6. The app only works with the PQ measurement adapter offered separately by A. Eberle GmbH & Co. KG.
7. Minimum requirements for use are Android 4.0 or higher.
8. The app is constantly improving and users can benefit from updates.
9. WeSense is a novel and innovative measurement device.
10. It has been developed to improve stability and add program features.
Install “WeSense” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing WeSense on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install WeSense on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type WeSense and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the WeSense as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||WeSense On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||A. Eberle GmbH & Co. KG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this WeSense?
This update contains the following improvements:
– Stabilized cloud connectivity (MQTT reconnects)
– NEW: Icon für MQTT connection status
– Multiple stabilizations for Android v7-9
WeSense is an amazing application that has the potential to change the world. It has the ability to connect people from all over the globe and help them work together to make a difference. WeSense is a platform that allows people to share their ideas and work together to make a difference. It is a powerful tool that can be used to make the world a better place.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the WeSense for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This WeSense to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WeSense and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the WeSense. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WeSense.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.