VPN TUN LITE is a lightweight virtual private network (VPN) client for Android that uses the TUN interface. It is easy to use, and it provides a secure connection to a remote server. VPN TUN LITE is open source software released under the GPLv3 license.
This article is all about helping you get to know the VPN TUN LITE for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download VPN TUN LITE For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the VPN TUN LITE on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the VPN TUN LITE, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the VPN TUN LITE app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
VPN TUN LITE Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, VPN TUN LITE has over 48022 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Almoizzy Inc has developed the VPN TUN LITE and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.9.
Until this latest version, VPN TUN LITE has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.8. This latest version was last updated on Jun 22, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the VPN TUN LITE on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||VPN TUN LITE On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Almoizzy Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of VPN TUN LITE for PC
– Easy to use
– Protects your connection
– Unlimited access
– Secure your connection
– DNS tunneling
– No root needed
– Alternate proxy servers
– Customizable buffer size
– Encrypted export config
– Lock and protect your settings
– Set a custom message for users
VPN TUN LITE App Overview and Details
VPN TUN LITE is a SSL/HTTP/SSH TUNNEL vpn that help in encrypting and protecting your ip and internet browsing with ultimate high speed internet connection.
Simplicity of the app
A single tap of the Connection button is all it takes to start a secure and stable VPN connection.
Free unlimited Access to The world of browsing. Enjoy!
– Secure your connection using SSH tunnel
– SSL/TLS tunneling supported
– DNS tunneling
– No root needed
– Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
– DNS Changer
– Build in SSH client
– Payload Generator
– Apps Filter
– Support Android 5.0 to Android 10
– Google DNS / DNS Proxy
– Data Compression
– Ability to change buffer size
– Exported config is encrypted
– Lock and protect the settings from users
– Set custom message for users
How to use:
Import config (.vtl) file created by admin or other users and hit connect.
Whats New In this VPN TUN LITE?
What is New
– .vtl File Bugs Fixed
– Bugs Fixed
– powerful Servers updated
– New UI Design
– Working .vtl Files
VPN TUN LITE is a great application for anyone looking for a secure and private connection. It is easy to use and provides a high level of security. I highly recommend this application to anyone looking for a VPN solution.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the VPN TUN LITE of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This VPN TUN LITE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VPN TUN LITE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the VPN TUN LITE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VPN TUN LITE.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.