Louis XVI was born in 1754 to King Louis XV and Queen Marie Leszczyńska. He was the grandson of King Louis XIV and the second son of the Dauphin Louis. When his father died in 1765, Louis XVI became the Dauphin. In 1774, he married Marie Antoinette, daughter of Emperor Joseph II of Austria. They had four children: Louis-Charles, Dauphin of France, Louis-Joseph, Louis-Xavier and Sophie-Charlotte.
In 1792, the French Revolution began and Louis XVI was overthrown. He and Marie Antoinette were executed on January 21, 1793.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Vive le Roi for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Vive le Roi For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Vive le Roi for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Vive le Roi.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Vive le Roi on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Vive le Roi and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Vive le Roi on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Vive le Roi On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sylvain Seccia|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Vive le Roi Andorid App Summary
The Vive le Roi was developed by the popular developer agency named Sylvain Seccia. They have the Vive le Roi in the Puzzle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.27, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 45901 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Vive le Roi latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 6, 2022 was the last date the Vive le Roi was updated with new features. If you want to use the Vive le Roi on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Vive le Roi using the emulator later on.
Vive le Roi App Overview and Details
« Vive le Roi » is a puzzle platform game with levels taking place during the French Revolution.
Revolutionaries are about to guillotine Louis XVI, leaving the bourgeoisie free to take over and enrich themselves by snapping up the assets of the clergy and the nobility. You are the last hope for the people of France to prevent the King’s execution and alter the country’s destiny.
The game features 30 levels and many puzzles to solve during the course of the adventure.
Features of Vive le Roi for PC
1. A puzzle platform game set during the French Revolution with 30 levels.
2. Solve puzzles to save Louis XVI from execution and change the course of history.
3. Features an interesting cast of characters including revolutionaries, the bourgeoisie, and Louis XVI himself.
4. Puzzles are challenging and varied, keeping players engaged throughout the game.
5. A unique and historically accurate setting that is rarely used in video games.
6. An emotionally charged story that will keep players engaged from beginning to end.
7. Beautifully rendered graphics that bring the world of the French Revolution to life.
8. Music and sound effects that add to the overall atmosphere of the game.
9. Smooth and responsive controls that make playing the game a pleasure.
10. A game that provides players with an enjoyable and unique gaming experience.
Whats New In this Vive le Roi?
Minor bug fixes
The Vive le Roi application is an excellent resource for people who want to learn more about the French monarchy. The application provides detailed information about the kings and queens of France, as well as the royal court and the palace of Versailles. The Vive le Roi application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information for anyone who is interested in French history.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Vive le Roi of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Vive le Roi to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vive le Roi and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vive le Roi. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vive le Roi.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.