Physical education is one of the oldest and most important academic disciplines. It helps students develop physically, mentally and emotionally. PE-online is a website that provides online resources for physical education teachers and students. The website offers a variety of resources, including lesson plans, videos, and articles. PE-online also has a blog that features interviews with physical education experts.
The technical specifications of the PE-online for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
PE-online Andorid App Summary
PE-online was developed by Xaurum and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download PE-online from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of PE-online is 2.4.3 on Play store with total users of 13454. The PE-online app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the PE-online is Jul 8, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the PE-online on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install PE-online For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the PE-online installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the PE-online and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the PE-online on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the PE-online in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the PE-online on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||PE-online On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
PE-online App Overview and Details
The PE-online app allows users (professionals) to check their personal file or e-portfolio in PE-online on mobile phone or tablet. PE-online users have access to their personal file at any time.
The PE-online app enables to:
– see CPD requirements and progress;
– add courses and other activities to the file;
– check the public agenda with an overview of the courses offered.
PE-online is an online system where various professions track the process of (re)registration and accreditation in an e-portfolio. To use this app you need a PE-online account or an account with one of the affiliated organizations.
For more information: www.pe-online.org
Features of PE-online for PC
1. View CPD requirements and progress
2. Add courses and other activities to the file
3. Check the public agenda with an overview of the courses offered
4. Access your personal file at any time
5. View your CPD history
6. View your certificates and other documentation
7. Receive notifications when new courses are available
8. Connect with other professionals on the PE-online network
9. Access the PE-online helpdesk for support
10. Manage your account settings
Whats New In this PE-online?
Several technical updates.
PE-online is the perfect application for students looking for a well-rounded education. With a variety of course offerings, PE-online provides students with the opportunity to learn from the best instructors in the field. Additionally, students have access to online resources and tools that help them succeed in their studies. I highly recommend PE-online for anyone looking for an online education.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the PE-online on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This PE-online to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PE-online and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PE-online. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PE-online.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.