Your phone IP address is a unique number that is assigned to your phone by your service provider. This number is used to identify your phone when you are connected to the internet. Your phone IP address can be used to block access to certain websites or track your online activity.
Installing and using the My Phone IP Address for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
My Phone IP Address Andorid App Summary
4 U has developed the My Phone IP Address application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. My Phone IP Address has over 1043 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of My Phone IP Address is currently 1.1.3.
The latest upstate time of the My Phone IP Address is Apr 13, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the My Phone IP Address on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
My Phone IP Address App Overview and Details
A simple and tiny app to view and copy the IP address of your mobile phone, either on mobile network or Wi-Fi network.
App Features –
#You will see both local and public IP address of your device.
#You can copy and paste IP address with one-click.
IP Address –
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.
Local IP Address –
Computers not connected to the Internet, such as factory machines that communicate only with each other via TCP/IP, need not have globally unique IP addresses so they use local or private IP addresses. Today, such private networks are widely used and typically connect to the Internet with network address translation (NAT), when needed.
Public IP Address –
Public IP addresses are used for communication between hosts on the global Internet. In a home situation, a public IP address is the IP address assigned to the home’s network by the ISP. In this case, it is also locally visible by logging into the router configuration.
Features of My Phone IP Address for PC
1. Shows both the local and public IP addresses of your device.
2. One-click copying of IP addresses.
3. Shows IP addresses for both mobile network and Wi-Fi network.
4. Details the local and public IP addresses of your device.
5. Displays the IP addresses of your device on a mobile network and Wi-Fi network.
6. Easily copy and paste IP addresses with just one click.
7. Get information on the local and public IP addresses of your device.
8. View and copy the IP address of your mobile phone on both mobile and Wi-Fi networks.
9. Quick and easy access to the IP address of your mobile device.
10. View and copy the IP address on your mobile phone or tablet.
|App Name:||My Phone IP Address On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||4 U|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install My Phone IP Address On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing My Phone IP Address on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the My Phone IP Address. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the My Phone IP Address, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this My Phone IP Address?
My Phone IP Address is a location-tracking application that uses the IP address of the user’s smartphone to track their location. The app is simple to use and easy to install. It is also free to use. My Phone IP Address is a great tool for tracking the location of friends or family members.
Did the guide help you download and install the My Phone IP Address for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the My Phone IP Address, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This My Phone IP Address to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Phone IP Address and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Phone IP Address. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Phone IP Address.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.