the Hard Way
Python is a powerful programming language that is widely used in many industries today. Python is easy to learn for beginners and has many modules and libraries that allow for robust programming. Python is a popular language for web development, scientific computing, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and more.
The technical specifications of the Learn Python for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Learn Python Andorid App Summary
Learn Python was developed by Online coding institute for Python and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Learn Python from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Learn Python is pythonx_1.1.7 on Play store with total users of 449318. The Learn Python app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Learn Python is Jun 3, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Learn Python on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Learn Python App Overview and Details
Do you want to learn Python or are you preparing for Python Interview? Get ready to experience the most comprehensive and unique Python Learning app.
Using the PythonX app, you can self learn Python Programming Language or brush up your skills in Python. This app not only includes comprehensive tutorials for beginners to experts, but also has hundreds of code examples and a compiler to help you run your Python script and view the output for your code.
Python X is one of the best and most loved apps to help you learn Python on your smartphone. Below features of the app make it unique –
🗒️ Comprehensive Guide to learning Python
🧑🏼🎓 Get a certification in Python at the end of the course
❓ Practice Quiz/Questions at the end of each topic
💯 Hundreds of code example to help you practice
💻 Online Code Compiler to compile your code and view output
🧮 Projects to help you prepare better
🔉 Speech Enabled learning
The course content is bite sized and helps you prepare for interviews or examinations. The app is suited for anyone who wants to get started with Python learning.
• Get Started with Python Basics
• Hands on with Python
• Working with Data in Python
• The School Math in Python
• Decision Making
• Operations on Number
• Operations on Strings
• All About Loops
• Read-Only List: Tuples
• Key-Value Pairs
• Project One – Supermarket Cashier
• File Handling
• Exception Handling
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Project Two – Library Management App
• Database Connectivity
• Project Three – Employee CRUD App
• Python Interview Preparation
The app also covers real life projects so that you can master the programming language and prepare for job interviews or written tests. It’s a must have app for students and working professionals.
Our content will continue to undergo improvements. If you have any feedback to share, please feel free to email us with your feedback. If you like our app, please rate us on the play store and share among your friends.
Features of Learn Python for PC
team of developers is working hard to add new content and features to the app. If you like the app and find it useful, please show your support by rating and reviewing the app on the App Store. Your feedback and support will help us improve the app and continue to provide new and valuable content for you.
How To Install & Download Learn Python For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Learn Python for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Learn Python.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Learn Python on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Learn Python and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Learn Python on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Learn Python On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Online coding institute for Python|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Learn Python?
– Learn Python like never before 👨💻
– 20+ top Python courses 💯
– Courses tailored to get you job ready 🚀
– Fun and interactive 🎮
– Online verifiable Certificate 📜
– Minor bug fixes
The Learn Python application is a comprehensive resource for those looking to learn the Python programming language. The application includes a variety of resources, including tutorials, videos, and a forum where users can ask questions and collaborate with other users. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information for those looking to learn Python.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Learn Python on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Learn Python to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn Python and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn Python. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn Python.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.