If you’re looking to take your dirtbike riding skills to the next level, you need to try jetting. Jetting is the process of modifying the air-fuel mixture that your engine uses to run. By adjusting the jetting, you can improve performance, fuel economy, and engine reliability.
The Honda CRF dirtbike is a great bike for jetting because it offers a lot of flexibility. You can easily adjust the jetting to match the conditions you’re riding in. For example, if you’re riding in a sandy area, you’ll want to increase the jet size to get more power. If you’re riding on a track, you’ll want to decrease the jet size to improve fuel economy.
The technical specifications of the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike Andorid App Summary
Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike was developed by ISEnet and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike is 2.2 on Play store with total users of 283. The Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike is Apr 14, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 14, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike App Overview and Details
Jetting for Honda CRF will help you configure the carb of your 4 strokes Honda CRF dirt bike (CRF 150 R, CRF 250 R, CRF 450 R) to improve its performance with no need of repair manual or owner’s manual. Using weather conditions and your engine / carb configuration, the app will show you a recommendation about jetting to your specific carburetor, so it can be useful to get a spot-on jetting configuration and adapt it to weather changes.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user must enter the altitude and weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
– Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
– Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
– Engine: you must set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the year, model (CRF150, CRF250, CRF450) and carburator (Keihin). Besides, you can enter the oil mix ratio that you’re using.
– GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application can manage different measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
The app includes the following Honda CRF four stroke, off-road motorbikes:
– CRF150R: 2007 – 2014.
– CRF250R: 2004 – 2009.
– CRF450R: 2002 – 2008.
If you click in “More from developer” you can find the other jetting apps for 2 strokes & 4 strokes motocross, SX, MX, enduro, supercross, off-road race motorcycles: Yamaha YZ, Suzuki RM, Honda CR, Kawasaki KX, KTM SX, KTM XC, KTM EXC.
The app is valid for both PRO or beginners dirtriders.
The application needs the following permissions:
– Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
– Storage: it’s used for storing the configuration preferences.
– Network communication: it’s used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
– Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
Features of Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike for PC
torr for pressure and % for humidity.
Whats New In this Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike?
Improved service for obtaining weather information.
Minor changes in user interface.
The Honda CRF dirtbike is perfect for anyone looking to have a great time on a dirt track. Its light weight and agility make it easy to control, while its powerful engine provides plenty of speed and power. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider, the Honda CRF is the perfect dirtbike for you.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jetting for Honda CRF dirtbike.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.